Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

CCC CAFEPRESS STORE

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

crestedcrazy

crestedcrazy

Noidinator Moderator

• Moderators
  • 28,068 posts
  • LocationHere there everywhere
The cafepress go to place for all things Chinese crestedhttp://www.cafepress.com/CrestedCrush

crestedcrazy

crestedcrazy

Noidinator Moderator

• Moderators
  • 28,068 posts
and Check this outhttp://www.cafepress...Crush.319238420what better to take video of your CCC crestie than with a CCC Flip 8)

GrandCynth

GrandCynth

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 28,030 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Yay! Thanks, I just went shopping! :D

Tessie's Mom

Tessie's Mom

Top Dog!

• Members
  • 4,864 posts
Do you think my husband really meant it when he said that i couldn't accumulate a bunch of coffee mugs again? surely not....right?

crestedcrazy

crestedcrazy

Noidinator Moderator

• Moderators
  • 28,068 posts
surely not :wink: I have a cupboard full myself of ones I have collected and I'm def adding one more :lol:

morag

morag

The Welsh Wench

• Members
  • 17,217 posts
Woo hoo now all I have to do is save some money and have myself a good old fashioned spending spree :D

Chicagok9

Chicagok9

Crate Trained

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts
Hey you should make a Crested Crush store for Zazzle, they sell really nice t-shirts for dogs to wear that come in colors other than white, and a lot better product selection than Cafe Press! :purpthumbsup:

GrandCynth

GrandCynth

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 28,030 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Depending on the style, our Cafe Press store does have shirts in several other colors.

Chicagok9

Chicagok9

Crate Trained

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts
[quote name='GrandCynth]Depending on the style' date=' our Cafe Press store does have shirts in several other colors.[/quote']Can you show me how to find that? I can only find the white dog shirts.

GrandCynth

GrandCynth

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 28,030 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Can you show me how to find that? I can only find the white dog shirts.

Oops! I missed where you said "dog" shirts. I've only seen those in white, available on Cafe Press. Sorry. :)

Chicagok9

Chicagok9

Crate Trained

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts
[quote name='GrandCynth][quote=Chicagok9][quote=GrandCynth]Depending on the style' date=' our Cafe Press store does have shirts in several other colors.[/quote']Can you show me how to find that? I can only find the white dog shirts.[/quote]Oops! I missed where you said "dog" shirts. I've only seen those in white, available on Cafe Press. Sorry. :)[/quote]Ohhh ok. :) Thanks!I actually have a Cafepress shirt, I had a Geocaching one made for my previous dog (Golden Retriever).

crestedcrazy

crestedcrazy

Noidinator Moderator

• Moderators
  • 28,068 posts
When Crush 2.0 is announced I will be upgrading the cafepress store and so I will also see about doing a Zazzle store as well and don't forget Laboneyard has a heat press and blank tee shirts and hoodies too

bluebird

bluebird

House Broken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts
When will a 2012 Calendar be available?

crestedcrazy

crestedcrazy

Noidinator Moderator

• Moderators
  • 28,068 posts
it will take me a couple weeks after I get all the pictures to get the calendar ready so close to around the middle of November

coyoteugly

coyoteugly

House Broken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts
  • LocationKent UK

is the Crush store still open ?

glitterfy2080624T967B81.gif

Love and Compassion are necessities not luxuries

Without them humanity cannot survive 

0 user(s) are reading this topic