Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Health Results for Cresteds

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Chelsey

Chelsey

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 16,349 posts
This is a site where breeders can post the health test results of their dogs.This is not an all encompassing list. Many breeders who do test do not use this site and just because a breeder is listed on this site it does not make them a good breeder. http://www.crestedhealth.net/

OutiDivin

OutiDivin

Show Dog

• Members
  • 1,660 posts
How long does it take CERF results to go on the CERF site, or to get the certificate back? I sent mine a month ago (from Canada) and am still waiting .... I've normally just kept my copies and not sent them in. Outi

cc

cc

Canine Good Citizen

• Members
  • 544 posts
The Crested Health Database has a new address so please visit and bookmark it....the new address is http://www.crestedhealth.net/CC

cc

cc

Canine Good Citizen

• Members
  • 544 posts
If anyone has sent dogs test results and they are not posted on the health database please let me know and I will try to get things done asap....I was sick for a number of months and those helping me with the database while I was unable to handle it did miss some dogs /postings..CC

cc

cc

Canine Good Citizen

• Members
  • 544 posts
Just a thank you for all of you who test and send the results to the health database.......We now have 2000 dogs entered.CC

Pai

Pai

Canine Naturist

• Members
  • 802 posts
The database is SO wonderful, such a great resource!

kevlaur

kevlaur
  • LocationNorthern, BC
This sticky is extremely out dated and the web link does not work maybe it should be removed.

MyBuddy

MyBuddy

Best In Show

• Members
  • 4,101 posts
I just googled it and found the health site. Jack's mom and dad are both on there as normal for eyes and such!

Chelsey

Chelsey

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 16,349 posts

This sticky is extremely out dated and the web link does not work maybe it should be removed.

We will gladly update links when something is pointed out to us. However, this particular subject is a very important one and this thread will not be removed. Maybe next time sending a pm to one of the Admins or Mods would be more appropriate. The new link is now posted. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users