Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Popping In To Say Hi!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

porterk

porterk
  • LocationMichigan
Hi all!
If anyone is still stopping in to Crush, we made a Crush Reunion group on Facebook since that's where everyone seems to have gone. We would love to have you meet up over there with us to get reaquainted and catch up with old friends. The group is secret because we made it just for Crush members. So to get in you must be FB friends with someone in the group. I've been finding people and telling them to send me friend requests so I can add them, but it's hard to do so without real names. So if you're interested and have a FB account, please send me a friend request. Here's a link to my account:
https://www.facebook...raceyLMacDonald
Please send me a pm if you send me a friend request and tell me who you are on Crush so I don't just delete your request.
I hope to see some of you.
Tracey

jakksmum

jakksmum

Show Dog

• Members
  • 2,241 posts

sounds like a good idea....except for those of us who don't do facebook

I'll keep checking here and hope some others will , too

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users