Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New To The Breed

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Lov4Harley

Lov4Harley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi, I’m new to the breed and joined because I’m trying to help my new baby. I rescued her from a hot garage in 90 degree heat with a window beating down on her.
She’s healthy now thanks to a great vet but I have so much to learn.
To be honest I’m going to be asking a lot of questions. Thank you in advance for your time. Harley’s Mom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jakksmum

jakksmum

Show Dog

• Members
  • 2,227 posts

welcome....it is great that you rescued her !

My Jakks is a rescue , too...…..and I have learned so much on this site.

Unfortunately , many people have drifted away from here,....but you can go into the old topics and they will probably answer your questions.

Again...welcome to you both.

Lov4Harley

Lov4Harley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Thank you so much. I do have a lot to learn. Right now poor Harley has sores on her neck from scratching. I can’t seem to get her to stop. She has no fleas and have been using coconut oil for dry skin. These little precious babies are a lot of work but so worth. Your baby is so lucky I have you. Thank you for welcoming me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users