Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Meet Lou The 9 Week Old Cc

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Hi guys just wanted to introduce Lou and myself. He’s just a little pup and I have had him for just one week.

Also I have a question about flea treatment. I’m in Australia so can anyone recommend a gentle brand that is available here? I was just about to buy advocate when I read about all these dogs gettin leg paralysis from it and that scared me big time. I’m really into natural medicines myself and don’t feel right about using something too harsh on Lou.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Show Dog

• Members
  • 2,223 posts

sorry...no help here.....but welcome to you and Lou

such a cutie  !!

Hi. I just joined today. I am in Canada so I am sorry I can’t help you but your little guys is just too cute! Love his little shirt! Good luck in your flea product hunt. We use a pill that gives protection for 3 months here called Bravecto.
We also travel to Mexico for 6 months and the biggest challenge I have is keeping my wee girl,who is so pink and white, from getting sunburnt. How do you do it where you live?
I ordered a sun suit from Australia that protects her really well, but she has chihuahua ears that are huge and burn easily! I use more baby sunscreen on her than I did on any of my 4 children when they were young! Lol
Best wishes

Crate Trained

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
What a cutie! Is Lou a powder puff?

• LocationRunning with Scissors

Hello and welcome to you and your little one, who is ADORABLE by the way! Sorry I also don't have any real suggestions for flea treatments from your area as I too am in Canada... Some people say you can use coconut oil to treat fleas, but I am not sure how well it would work... I do think you can get bravecto in Austrailia, I was very reluctant to give it to mine until I did some research and had a very in depth talk with my vet, We have used it for the past two years and so far have not had any *knock on wood* issues with it. 

***just a small kindness can turn a day around***

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users