Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Looking For Another Cc

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

maddss

maddss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationGTA Ontario Canada
Hello, I am wondering if anyone knows where I may have some luck in finding a CC, I want to give my sweet benji a friend his own size (and type lol).... I live in Ontario Canada in the GTA AREA... but I’d be willing to travel through out Ontario for the right fit. I’d love a female hairless but really it doesn’t matter at the end of the day as long as it’s a good fit for my family.. and most importantly a good fit for my sweet boy.. if any one knows of a rescue in need or a breeder in my area please let me know... I’m h omg absolutely no luck I’ve been periodically checking since about September..

Chyna

Chyna

Show Dog

• Members
  • 1,369 posts
  • LocationBig Sky State
I would give Petfinder a shot. I've seen females around your area before.
tanya :p

maddss

maddss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationGTA Ontario Canada
Ok thank you I’ll take another look! I’ve checked it out in the past with no luck but I will keep trying! Thank you :)

jakksmum

jakksmum

Show Dog

• Members
  • 2,224 posts

I am in Canada , too.....much farther east , though....we couldn't find any cc's  anywhere until I found a rescue in the US that had cc's in a foster home in Maine....and that is where we got Jakks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users