Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Mornings with Albert

Mornings with Albert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Albert and I followed this forum since his adoption two years ago. He is four now. When I adopted Albert he would not let strangers look at him and I had to protect him by politely declining strangers who wanted to pet him. He was scared. Still, I took him out to socialize by keeping him comfortable with the environment. Today, he will walk up to strangers and for the most part let them pet him. There is an occasional low growl, but I correct him by telling him that he is okay and that this person is our friend.

As for skincare, everyone here gives such great advice...I chose to not wash Albert and he keeps himself very clean, like a cat

I wonder if the sedentary nature of the Chinese crested is a myth. Albert can run forever and is a squirrel hunter.

Thank you for the forum!

Edited by Mornings with Albert, 08 January 2018 - 03:48 PM.

Chinese crested love

Esylum

Esylum
  • LocationRunning with Scissors

Lol, sounds like Albert is a character! Every Crestie seems to be different, I've found my Powderpuffs to be more sedate but they were all older when they retired into our home. My Hairless ones are CRAZY they always have been. But again they are crazy in their own ways, Biko makes games and plays with his toys, Kikyo will destroy everyone elses toys, loves to spin in circles and will run like a race horse at the derby. Sometimes they are part dog part cat part flying monkey... I think that is what I Love so much about them, they are like little people and their personalities grow, they are so loving and compassionate. 

Welcome here to you and Albert! I'm glad you feel comfortable enough to make your first post here! It's nice to have another contributor! 

***just a small kindness can turn a day around***

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users