Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Winter Boot Recommendation

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

CNYCrested

CNYCrested

Pup

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello all. I have two powder puffs that are 7 (brothers from the same litter). This winter has been colder than usual and it looks painful for their little paws. Any recommendations? I have read a few websites, but any advice is welcome. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Esylum

Esylum
  • LocationRunning with Scissors

We get a lot of ice here on the Island of Misfit toys, so we use socks... the ones that are supposed to be booty inserts with the rubber feet on the bottom and they work great and stay on long enough for potty time. We don't let the kids out for long walks in the cold, so don't need them to last real long, it is mostly to protect them from any sharp ice or getting stuck to the ground when they pee on their feet lol

***just a small kindness can turn a day around***

Esylum

Esylum
  • LocationRunning with Scissors

I guess I should say they are actual doggy socks. not people socks lol the people ones are not tight enough to stay up

***just a small kindness can turn a day around***

Davyde

Davyde
  • LocationStepping over the Pug

Our pack recommend Dr Marten's boots...

...worn by a human who is carrying you over that horrible ice!

Put a sane man alone in a room with a teacosy, and it is only a matter of time until he puts it on his head.

jakksmum

jakksmum

Show Dog

• Members
  • 2,212 posts

oh, Davyde....I just had a mental picture of a tiny crestie with his tiny feet in doc martins boots !!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users