Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Is She A Crested Mix?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Modell

Modell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello all! My family and I rescued Gruedle 2 years ago now. She had been severely abused, with bruises found on the inside and out by the pound upon spaying her. She's a sweetie and very loved now, but I really would like to know what she is. The vet had said something chihuahua, but I feel she might have crested in her. Any ideas? Attached File  20170717_185440-864x864.jpg   165.92KB   4 downloadsAttached File  20170921_125429.jpg   139.63KB   2 downloadsAttached File  20170921_125418.jpg   182.23KB   2 downloadsAttached File  20170725_173424.jpg   90.38KB   2 downloadsAttached File  20170717_185307.jpg   88.48KB   2 downloadsAttached File  20170527_184314.jpg   132.87KB   2 downloads

Davyde

Davyde
  • LocationStepping over the Pug

Gruedle is absolutely adorable! A real beauty.

Beyond that, I'm afraid I have no idea what she might be, I'm afraid.

Put a sane man alone in a room with a teacosy, and it is only a matter of time until he puts it on his head.

jakksmum

jakksmum

Show Dog

• Members
  • 2,210 posts

she is so very cute !!!

no help knowing what she is...sorry

GrandCynth

GrandCynth

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 28,057 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
She's adorable!! ❤️ There is a DNA test available that can tell you what breeds she might be, if you really want to know. I can't tell by looking at the photos.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image Chinese Crested Dragon

http://dragcave.net/user/statmed

Posted ImagePosted Image

Chyna

Chyna

Show Dog

• Members
  • 1,357 posts
  • LocationBig Sky State
I'm voting for some sort of terrier. We took Lily in for the dna test. was interesting. :)
tanya :p

Esylum

Esylum
  • LocationRunning with Scissors

Wow she is Adorable!!! Welcome to Crush too by the way!

***just a small kindness can turn a day around***

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users