Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Re-Intro

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

crestedcrazy

crestedcrazy

Noidinator Moderator

• Moderators
  • 28,072 posts
  • LocationHere there everywhere

So been away for a very long time and sorry about that!!

My name is Sheri aka crestedcrazy and I am a moderator of this forum but alas have been very lacking in those duties and for that I am sorry but promise to be here and make that up now.

Life the last 3 years for me has been difficult and many changes have come about in that time, started with a separation from my husband 3 years ago and in a few days the divorce will be final.
a couple weeks before the split my Wysie passed away and then a few months later I moved from my home to Alberta to be with my kids to try and figure out life and get back on track.
A year after that my Noid passed on too from CHF which threw me for another loop but in the past 2 things have slowly been getting better.
I guess my excuse for not being here is the fact that I no longer have any cresties in my life as I just haven't been in a place emotionally to be ready for another as well as where I live and those circumstances haven't been ideal in getting another one quite yet. 
Also to be even more honest I sort of wandered away from here to facebook and fell into that environment and Crush sort of faded from my life, again sorry about that!

Anywho I am going to be more of a presence again and be here and hope that we can make this forum great again and more active.

Look forward to reconnecting with older members and welcoming new ones and Welcome to those who have recently joined!    

Posted Image

Davyde

Davyde
  • LocationStepping over the Pug
Welcome back, Sheri.
I think a lot of people have gone over to the Dark Side, sorry, Facebook. It has been a bit of a ghost town here over the last couple of years.
Just recently though, we've been getting a few new members (with absolutely adorable dogs!) and a few of the older members have drifted back, so let's hope we can keep things going here.
Put a sane man alone in a room with a teacosy, and it is only a matter of time until he puts it on his head.

jakksmum

jakksmum

Show Dog

• Members
  • 2,201 posts

yay!...good to see you back

so sorry about your troubles....hope things are starting to get better for you

Esylum

Esylum
  • LocationRunning with Scissors

Welcome Back Here Sheri!!! You have been missed! 

Graceful Senses

Graceful Senses

Show Dog

• Members
  • 1,495 posts
  • LocationRedwood Coast, CA

Welcome back!

1766401eee88bbbm3.jpg

Ashima's Nautical Blush 10/6/08 CCPP

Stewart Gilligan 1/22/04 Beagle

Missing my heart, my joy, my sweet angel boy~Teddy 5/15/96 - 9/19/08~

Chyna

Chyna

Show Dog

• Members
  • 1,353 posts
  • LocationBig Sky State
I am so sorry about Noid. He was one of my fave cresties on here. I didn't even wander off to the Darkside, it dwas sort of lonely in here and I missed the old gang. Hoping we can make some new friends and maybe some of the old will come back. :) Cripes the only dogs you would even remember of mine is TreeTop and maybe Lily. I adopted a really hairy hairless in Denver named Jezabelle. And two new additions that we call the Littles. Xan and Banshee who came from a hoarder up by Kalispel MT.
  • crestedcrazy and Esylum like this
tanya :p

Dangermouse

Dangermouse

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

I did not know you before - since I am very new to the board but I am glad you are back and that I can meet you!  I have an itty bitty powder puff named Demi - though we often refer to her as Danger Mouse. 

I swear if I were not already use to clingy dogs her obsession with me would be creepy!   

I do hope another dog (even if it is not a crested) worms its way into your heart with time.

Bea

Davyde

Davyde

I did not know you before - since I am very new to the board but I am glad you are back and that I can meet you!  I have an itty bitty powder puff named Demi - though we often refer to her as Danger Mouse. 

I swear if I were not already use to clingy dogs her obsession with me would be creepy!   

I do hope another dog (even if it is not a crested) worms its way into your heart with time.

Bea

There is a reason people refer to Cresties as "Velcro dogs"

:happy:

Although to be fair, it does sometimes feel like I have Rosie Posie Pug attached to my ankles with a foot-long piece of invisible string!

• Addy's Mom likes this
Put a sane man alone in a room with a teacosy, and it is only a matter of time until he puts it on his head.

Addy's Mom

Addy's Mom

Best In Show

• Members
  • 4,884 posts
Dora reports that Rosie says it's not an invisible string at all. It has a very clear and distinct odor that anyone but a human would detect immediately.

She also reports that Rosie may be a little unclear on the definition of "visible."
  • Bella&Marley's Mommy likes this
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Davyde

Davyde

Dora reports that Rosie says it's not an invisible string at all. It has a very clear and distinct odor that anyone but a human would detect immediately.

She also reports that Rosie may be a little unclear on the definition of "visible."

In other words, I smell!

Rosie is clear on the definition of visible, but it has long since ceased to be important to her. Her ability to maintain her position within 1 foot of my ankles clearly demonstrates how little she really needed it anyway!

• Addy's Mom and Esylum like this

GrandCynth

GrandCynth

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 28,040 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
How I yearn for the old days of Crush, and the wonderful family we once were. Those were some really awesome years we all had together! ❤️

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image Chinese Crested Dragon

http://dragcave.net/user/statmed

Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users