Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello Just Arrived To Ccc

- - - - - Introduction

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Agreenwd

Agreenwd
Hello I am new to posting on forums. I have been an avid forum reader for many years. I'm excited to enter this world. I decided to sign up with a question about my chinese cresteds color. I have 2 dogs one CC powder puff named Griffen and one jackchi named Fern. My CC is 7 months old, such a ham, a bit cartoonish so loveable with snuggles and kisses all day. And my first male dog.

Davyde

Davyde
  • LocationStepping over the Pug

Hello, and welcome to Crush.

:biggrin:

Put a sane man alone in a room with a teacosy, and it is only a matter of time until he puts it on his head.

jakksmum

jakksmum

Show Dog

• Members
  • 2,230 posts

welcome  !

rlnrn

rlnrn

Show Dog

• Members
  • 1,053 posts
  • LocationNW Arkansas
A crested who is cartoonish and a ham you say? I'd say, yup, you have a crested! They are the best snuggle bunnies in the world, but I'm a little partial. This group is not only an incredible source of information but a super group of people I am proud to call my friends! Welcome!

Agreenwd

Agreenwd
Thank you.. It is nice to connect with other crested fans. I have a hard to describing my boy to other non crested owners (living in maui I have never seen another crested). I am so in love with this breed!°

Bella&Marley's Mommy

Bella&Marley's Mommy

woofieandmeowers.com

• Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPottsville, PA
Welcome! Since I see noone's gas mentioned yet, we love pics!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Posted Image

ddmason

ddmason

Crate Trained

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Thank you.. It is nice to connect with other crested fans. I have a hard to describing my boy to other non crested owners (living in maui I have never seen another crested). I am so in love with this breed!°

My experience with the Cresteds is that they are like Lays potato chips -- you can't have just one.

• Agreenwd likes this
Posted Image

Esylum

Esylum
  • LocationRunning with Scissors

Hello and Welcome here!!!

***just a small kindness can turn a day around***

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Introduction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users