Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Chinese Crested Dog Video Producer

* * * * * 1 votes video chinese crested dogs producer youtube

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

kaarelveike

kaarelveike

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi, 

I produced a video series about 100 different dog breeds. My personal favourite was the Chinese Crested dog and although I currently own the Australian Cattle Dog, the Chinese Crested might be our future family member.

I hope you don't mind if I share the video with you. I would appreciate your comments and feedback and if you believe I have done a great job, please share and like this with the rest of the world.

Video here: Chinese Crested dog video

I am from Tallinn, Estonia. Married to a beautiful and loving wife, father of two (soon three) and maybe a bit bohemian personality :-)

Best,

Kaarel

• kaarelveike likes this

Dangermouse

Dangermouse

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Very well articulated! 

I just got my first Crested a little less than a week ago so I am no expert but I think you did a really nice job. Honestly even though I have only had one for a short time I cannot imagine not having one! I am shocked by how quickly we have bonded and become basically inseparable. 

Bea

• kaarelveike likes this

kaarelveike

kaarelveike

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Very well articulated! 

I just got my first Crested a little less than a week ago so I am no expert but I think you did a really nice job. Honestly even though I have only had one for a short time I cannot imagine not having one! I am shocked by how quickly we have bonded and become basically inseparable. 

Bea

Thank you. Is it a puppy or you got a grown up dog?

Would you also care to comment on Youtube? 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: video, chinese crested, dogs, producer, youtube

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users