Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Well... It Feels Like Forever, Feels Like Home!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Esylum

Esylum

Best In Show

• Members
  • 3,309 posts

I figure it has been quite a while since I've stopped in to Crush, so there is no better place to re introduce myself then right here!

I have 2 Cresteds, Biko and Kikyo, and 2 Xolos Errol and Chewie. I am an artist, focusing mostly on "Custom Pet Art" and I live in Canada on the Island of Misfit toys. And I am always willing to answer questions from the newly Crested Blessed.

Hi Everyone!!!

Frederictontrip034-1.jpg7aa6072e-1.jpg

Addy's Mom

Addy's Mom

Best In Show

• Members
  • 4,872 posts
Hi there! I think I remember you; don't know of you remember me, but welcome back.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Esylum

Esylum

Best In Show

• Members
  • 3,309 posts

I do remember you Addy's Mom! It is nice to see you again! ... I am sure you will remember me rather quickly ... it won't take long for you recognize my poor word choice and grammatical errors. :wink:

• Addy's Mom likes this

Bella&Marley's Mommy

Bella&Marley's Mommy

woofieandmeowers.com

• Members
  • 1,683 posts
  • LocationPottsville, PA
I remember you too, welcome back 😄

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Posted Image

jakksmum

jakksmum

Show Dog

• Members
  • 2,168 posts

I remember you , too....fellow Canadian....welcome back !

Kimm

Kimm

I remember you as well  I really miss this community and how active it used to be.  I hope everyone is well.

• Esylum likes this
Posted Image

Esylum

Esylum

Best In Show

• Members
  • 3,309 posts

Nice to see you all here! Crush definitely has a different feel to it now, not necessarily a bad thing, just a different thing! 

Davyde

Davyde

Stray Human

• Members
  • 3,293 posts
  • LocationStepping over the Pug

Crush, like most forums, has suffered greatly in the face of the all-devouring Facebook.

Also, of course, a lot of the canine characters who made Crush so much fun in its heyday have now gone to the bridge.

It does feel different here now, but if we can build up a bit of momentum, perhaps we can build up something of the old rapport with new friends and new dogs.

• jakksmum likes this
Put a sane man alone in a room with a teacosy, and it is only a matter of time until he puts it on his head.

jakksmum

jakksmum

Show Dog

• Members
  • 2,168 posts

yes !!!

Esylum

Esylum

Best In Show

• Members
  • 3,309 posts

Crush, like most forums, has suffered greatly in the face of the all-devouring Facebook.

Also, of course, a lot of the canine characters who made Crush so much fun in its heyday have now gone to the bridge.

It does feel different here now, but if we can build up a bit of momentum, perhaps we can build up something of the old rapport with new friends and new dogs.

I would love that Davyde! I miss the feeling I had here once, the feeling of belonging to something bigger! 
Facebook is good for somethings, but I don't think it would ever have that feeling of inclusion, it still, to me, feels like a group of individuals. Crush was so  much better then that in the day!

It is sad knowing we have lost so many... I can understand how difficult it is signing back in and seeing some of those faces xoxoxo

Addy's Mom

Addy's Mom

Best In Show

• Members
  • 4,872 posts
Crush was always a center for a closer and more focused friendship around our dogs. I miss that too. Let's try and revive it. Half of it is just getting back in the habit of checking in!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

jakksmum

jakksmum

Show Dog

• Members
  • 2,168 posts

I have never stopped checking in.......hoping everyone would come back

I was on facebook for maybe 5 minutes.....and read something someone had posted about themselves...and I wish I did not know that about them.....but you can't unread it

On crush ; you don't need to talk about anything but your precious fur-babies....and by sharing info , we all benefit by learning how to care for our dogs better.

But if we need a cyber ''hug''......we can get that , too.

If we need a laugh.....there are those , too.....often supplied by Davyde  [thanks ]

everyone had something to contribute.....I always enjoy the posts and especially the pics

Anybody got new pics to share ? [ I still haven't figured out how to post pics.......but I love looking at everyone else's]

jakksmum

jakksmum

Show Dog

• Members
  • 2,168 posts

oh....and if you like rhubarb...try the pudding-cake recipe that I posted ages ago....it is really yummy

Davyde

Davyde

Stray Human

• Members
  • 3,293 posts
  • LocationStepping over the Pug

Well I am not very good at starting topics, but from now on I intend to comment on every single new thread (you poor buggers!) just to try and keep things rolling.

The advantage I find with Crush over Facebook is that everyone here understands how important my dogs are to me. No idiot is going to suggest "it's just a dog"

• Esylum, jakksmum and Bella&Marley's Mommy like this
Put a sane man alone in a room with a teacosy, and it is only a matter of time until he puts it on his head.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users