Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hi From An Old Dog

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

OSCAR

OSCAR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hiya folks

this is Oscar the Alien he is 10 he loves to sleep

when not sleeping he follows me around everywhere, gets quite annoying!

YhGnLmK.jpg

• Rosied likes this

Davyde

Davyde

Stray Human

• Members
  • 3,293 posts
  • LocationStepping over the Pug

Hi Oscar!

He does look very comfortable there, it must be said.

I'm afraid I have to take issue with calling him "old". Cresties, like humans, are as old as they feel. Our Billy Bones is just short of 12 and is still a Bouncing Idiot; whilst Dizzy, is very much a 'stroppy teenager' even though he is 10 years old.

Cresties can also be very long lived dogs. Our Opal was eighteen years old when she passed away last year, and she isn't the oldest Crested we have known.

Chinese Cresteds are also ALL experts at getting under foot. Everyone who owns them gets well practised at that ridiculous, high-stepping, halting walk required to walk across our kitchens!!

• Esylum and OSCAR like this
Put a sane man alone in a room with a teacosy, and it is only a matter of time until he puts it on his head.

Ups N Downs

Ups N Downs
  • LocationThe epicenter of Crush

Aw, he looks sweet! My Vegas is 10, but acts like he is 2.  I love it!  

• OSCAR likes this

Rosied

Rosied

Top Dog!

• Members
  • 7,014 posts

Chaos says hello from one old dog to another he is 14

• OSCAR likes this
RosiedAKA Chaos & Mrs. White's momPosted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

OSCAR

OSCAR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Thanks for the replies  :biggrin:

Nice to see some more oldies too

i have noticed him sleeping more over the last year or so 

oscar has 2 speeds sleep and crazy cat mode (jumping around on everything), he will howl/sing very loudly too when it takes his fancy

he normally sleeps on his back with legs in the air and tongue hanging out not the best at sitting for pictures so i find i grab most when he sleeps 

fQE3z8S.jpg

k7JfC4j.jpg

ann

ann
  • LocationBerkshire. England. UK.

Hi Oscar. Looking very comfortable there.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace, Jimi Hendrix. All dogs go to Heaven, but some dogs live in Hell. Please don't support puppy farmers.

GrandCynth

GrandCynth

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 28,030 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Hi and welcome to Crush! Handsome boy you have there! I've got a couple of seniors.....one is about to turn 15, and the other will be 10.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image Chinese Crested Dragon

http://dragcave.net/user/statmed

Posted ImagePosted Image

jakksmum

jakksmum

Show Dog

• Members
  • 2,168 posts

Oscar is sure a cutie !

My Jakks is 10.5 years old , and we have had him for 7 years !       .... hard to believe.....where did the time go ? 

welcome to you and Oscar

Esylum

Esylum

Best In Show

• Members
  • 3,309 posts

Welcome here, Oscar looks like he is living a good life.... I'd sleep all the time too if I had a couch that looked that comfy!

Frederictontrip034-1.jpg7aa6072e-1.jpg

Davyde

Davyde

Stray Human

• Members
  • 3,293 posts
  • LocationStepping over the Pug

oscar has 2 speeds sleep and crazy cat mode 

I remember reading somewhere: "Pugs have two speeds: 'Run madly in circles' and 'Run madly in circles' "

When Rosie Posie Pug came to live with this, I realised the truth of this statement.

• Addy's Mom likes this
Put a sane man alone in a room with a teacosy, and it is only a matter of time until he puts it on his head.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users