Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lost Dog-- Sarasota, Fl

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

heidylu

heidylu

House Broken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts

I follow a group on Facebook called "Lost Dogs of Broward and Dade County", I see this girl Nonna Beetge always post about her lost chinese crested who was stolen from her house in Sarasota, FL. They were able to find one of her dogs (chihuahua), but not the female chinese crested. I have no idea who she is but she's always posting on craigslist and facebook and thought i should help her. I feel terrible that she lost her baby. Please help and contact her if you have any information!! See attached flyer!!!

ddmason

ddmason

Crate Trained

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts

I see nothing attached.  I am in Palm Beach County, Florida (just north of Broward County) and can't resist checking for Chinese Cresteds.  If you can send it to my email, I will definitely keep an eye out!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users