Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello -

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

dillardmom

dillardmom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Just wanted to say hello. I have one hairless Crested named Dillard. He is three years old and full of personality. Dillard is a rescue who was taken from a breeder who abused him by overbreeding him. Dillard has made my life a thousand times better - I love the little rascal to pieces.

• ann and DebbsHereNow like this

ddmason

ddmason

Crate Trained

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Congrats to you and to Dillard for finding a great a new home!  I hope you will share pictures.  The Cresteds do tend to have very unique personalities, which is why I've fallen in love the breed.

My newest hairless came from a hoarding situation.  He is also about 3 now.

• DebbsHereNow likes this
Posted Image

jakksmum

jakksmum

Show Dog

• Members
  • 2,168 posts

we got Jakks when he was 3 , too.....from a rescue. He is really sweet .

welcome to you and Dillard !!

Davyde

Davyde

Stray Human

• Members
  • 3,293 posts
  • LocationStepping over the Pug

Welcome Dillard and his Mum. Thank you especially for taking on a rescue.

Cresteds are certainly full of character and are wonderful rascals, rogues and rapscallions!

I'm surprised no one has yet mentioned that we love pictures.

:wink:

Put a sane man alone in a room with a teacosy, and it is only a matter of time until he puts it on his head.

jakksmum

jakksmum

Show Dog

• Members
  • 2,168 posts

yes, yes, yes.....pictures....please !!!

Rosied

Rosied

Top Dog!

• Members
  • 7,014 posts

Welcome to Crush we have made many friends here over the years and are always ready to make new ones!

RosiedAKA Chaos & Mrs. White's momPosted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

ann

ann
  • LocationBerkshire. England. UK.

Hi, and welcome. Lovely you have given a rescue a loving home and family.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace, Jimi Hendrix. All dogs go to Heaven, but some dogs live in Hell. Please don't support puppy farmers.

Addy's Mom

Addy's Mom

Best In Show

• Members
  • 4,872 posts
While all our dogs love us, rescues know they've been rescued, and they let us know!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GrandCynth

GrandCynth

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 28,030 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Hello, and welcome to you and Dillard!!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image Chinese Crested Dragon

http://dragcave.net/user/statmed

Posted ImagePosted Image

Bella&Marley's Mommy

Bella&Marley's Mommy

woofieandmeowers.com

• Members
  • 1,683 posts
  • LocationPottsville, PA
Welcome to Crush! Btw, since this was only mentioned in about half the replies: we LOVE pics 😁
  • Addy's Mom and DebbsHereNow like this
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Posted Image

DebbsHereNow

DebbsHereNow

Best In Show

• Members
  • 5,149 posts
  • LocationGlen Mills, PA

Hello and Welcome to Crush! Over the years I have met many wonderful people from this site and also many wonderful dog! We have 5 rescued Chinese Cresteds ( and 2 cats and 7 pet chickens). I love the breed so much and I am a volunteer for 2 hairless dog rescues.  OK as much as we love pictures, I forget how to post pictures to this site!!!! anyone????

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC](Left to right, back,) ( cousin) Chester, Rocco, Jay Jay,(front) Bonnie, Vinny and Sophie!Posted Image

Esylum

Esylum

Best In Show

• Members
  • 3,309 posts

Welcome Here!

• DebbsHereNow and jakksmum like this

Frederictontrip034-1.jpg7aa6072e-1.jpg

Bella&Marley's Mommy

Bella&Marley's Mommy

woofieandmeowers.com

• Members
  • 1,683 posts
  • LocationPottsville, PA

Hello and Welcome to Crush! Over the years I have met many wonderful people from this site and also many wonderful dog! We have 5 rescued Chinese Cresteds ( and 2 cats and 7 pet chickens). I love the breed so much and I am a volunteer for 2 hairless dog rescues. OK as much as we love pictures, I forget how to post pictures to this site!!!! anyone????

I'm on the tapatalk app and on here there's a grey square with the paper icon and a plus sign in the middle in the bottom area of the reply box. All you gotta do is tap that and it gives you a list of places where pics are stored like your gallery. Then just pick what you want. Not sure what to do on the regular version since I haven't used it in forever. Hope this helps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Posted Image

Addy's Mom

Addy's Mom

Best In Show

• Members
  • 4,872 posts

I'm on the tapatalk app and on here there's a grey square with the paper icon and a plus sign in the middle in the bottom area of the reply box. All you gotta do is tap that and it gives you a list of places where pics are stored like your gallery. Then just pick what you want. Not sure what to do on the regular version since I haven't used it in forever. Hope this helps.

My girls.Dora is the Crested; Abigail is the Shih Tzu of questionable breeding.

Lis0bf3dee096ed2fc2ac33070a61826bb0.jpg8efd524d471a61b0eb556520aa05f67a.jpg400e9dcbdc8056a8143ab10db17103db.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  • Esylum likes this
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

jakksmum

jakksmum

Show Dog

• Members
  • 2,168 posts

love the blue jeans on Dora.....your babies are all adorable  !!

• Addy's Mom likes this

Addy's Mom

Addy's Mom

Best In Show

• Members
  • 4,872 posts
Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: new member

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users