Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Bows

- - - - - grooming bow bows fur hair

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Imzadi83

Imzadi83

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationUSA

I can't get bows to stay in Chloe's hair. I know part of the problem is that I have to train her to hold still. I'm planning on training her to lay her head on a pillow (any tips?).

I have been using a hemostat to wrap the elastic band around but can't get it off the hemostat once I grab her hair with it. Wrapping three times isn't enough to keep her from shaking out the bows. Her hair is just so silky. Does anyone else have this problem? Is it solvable? People put bows in Shitz Tzus and Maltese and they have silky hair. I feel like I'm missing something here.

Davyde

Davyde

Stray Human

• Members
  • 3,293 posts
  • LocationStepping over the Pug

None of our dogs would ever tolerate hairbands, clips, bows or anything like that, except for Opal; but her hair was so sparse they simply fell out anyway.

Put a sane man alone in a room with a teacosy, and it is only a matter of time until he puts it on his head.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: grooming, bow, bows, fur, hair

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users