Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What Do You Think About Nextgard? And Another Question....

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

srsteagall

srsteagall

Pup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

What do you all use for tick repellant? I usually just check Eddie for them since he has little hair it makes the job easy, but my vet convinced me to give him nextgard and the next day he was sooooo NOT himself, he is a total goof ball but he wouldn't even come out of his crate, after reading peoples comments I was horrified I had given it to him with all the possible side effects. I have pretty much made up my mind not to give it to him again. But we live in a wooded area so I should try to repel the ticks somehow.

I also have another question he is acting like his little man parts bother him he is neutered, he will be laying there fine all of a sudden he jumps up and it looks likes he his trying to bend over, he seems to try to lick himself, I have not seen where urinating bothers him it is just an out of the blue reaction. Any insight would be much appreciated!

Attached Files

Davyde

Davyde

Stray Human

• Members
  • 3,280 posts
  • LocationStepping over the Pug

We just use tick hooks for our dogs, since they seem to work really well.

To be honest, I'd start to worry if Dizzy was unwell if he didn't suddenly start licking his 'man parts' every hour or so. I swear they must be the cleanest parts of his body, the amount of attention he gives them (when he isn't rubbing them against one of the other dogs)

I guess I just got the Chinese Crested Perv Dog!

:blush:

• srsteagall likes this
Put a sane man alone in a room with a teacosy, and it is only a matter of time until he puts it on his head.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users