Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Brand New To The Crested World

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Lokimom

Lokimom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello,

I have never owned a crested before. We picked out our lil boy last week and we will bring him home on April 8th. He is ready about 3 weeks earlier but we have a fishing trip and I don't want to bring him home then board him 2 wks later. 

He is an all black hairless and absolutely adorable. The momma was very friendly but the father was not comfortable with strangers. The breeder said he was a rescue with a sad past. She also had a 13 yr old male that was also affectionate. So cute.

We lost our pug recently and I spent a lot of time researching breeds and their temperaments and finally settled on Loki. 

I have had a little negative feedback because I got a puppy instead of a rescue and they just don't understand my reasons. I have a disabled daughter and prefer puppies who grow up with her. She uses crutches and to me...they could be perceived as a threat to a dog who has been treated horribly. We also have a 3 yr old Shih Tzu who she can actually walk with a leash. He stands behind her and lets her go first and he follows. He has never tripped her. Our pug was the same way. 

We are so excited to bring him home. I have been trying to research as much as possible hoping to learn anything needed for his care.

Attached Files

• Attached File  2.jpg   38.81KB   1 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users