Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Powderpuff Aggression

- - - - - Powderpuff Aggression Bite

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Kassidyjo123

Kassidyjo123
My female PP, Tater, is 9 months old now, and she has been in our household since she was a tiny pup. She has never had a different family or owner. She has always been very energetic, playful, smart, & happy. She barks A LOT which I think she learned from our yorkie. She has recently been showing some aggression which concerns us dearly.. Towards kids, adult men, and now my boyfriend which has been with her since day one. It seems like she is scared or maybe territorial. I can understand her being weary of strangers and little kids but she is starting to bite and snap, and I want to help her before she really hurts someone. I have always made it a point to socialize her so I don't know where this is coming from. She will go after a kid or man, like actively pursue them so she can attempt to bite. And she was just laying with my boyfriend one night, and he looked at her and she just lunged and bit him on the lip! Any advise would be great.. Thank you.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Powderpuff, Aggression, Bite

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users