Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hi

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Totallynuts

Totallynuts

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi I'm Dawn and I'm from Merseyside and I'm adding a little hh Chinese crested to my family in 11 days and I can't wait as he is my first I need to find out about ear taping and which are the best shavers for a puppy and for his face that don't cost the earth, I'm calling him Rudy thanks for letting me join x

Esylum

Esylum
  • LocationRunning with Scissors

Welcome here Dawn! I believe there are some good tutorials on here about ear taping, and I  know there have been a few conversations about what types of grooming supplies we all use on our kidlets! Chinese cresteds are the greatest little bundles to have in your life, don't be surprised if you start planning on baby number two, LOL

jakksmum

jakksmum

Show Dog

• Members
  • 2,201 posts

welcome Dawn.....hope you enjoy the forum

oh....yeah......we love pictures   !!!!!!

Bella&Marley's Mommy

Bella&Marley's Mommy

woofieandmeowers.com

• Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPottsville, PA
Welcome! If you haven't done so already, check out the grooming section. You'll find all kinds of helpful info there and more. Plus when Rudy comes home, we'd love to see pictures of him 😉

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users