Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Trifexis

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Harriet

Harriet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
Gave my girl trifexis this morning, she has been sluggish all day and now has a temp of 103.6. Anybody out there have this happen? I understand it can upset her tummy, this is a little more than an upset tummy. Thanks!

Harriet

Harriet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
Ok we ended up at the emergency vets for a check and some Pepcid. She was feeling really bad and had started vomiting. Gave her water from a syringe every hour and she is feeling better this a.m. She even ate a little chicken, so that's a good start. Will feed breakfast in a while so I think we are ok now!

Graceful Senses

Graceful Senses

Show Dog

• Members
  • 1,496 posts
  • LocationRedwood Coast, CA

I use Comfortis (Trifexis without the heartworm med) and Nautica hasn't had any problems with it.  So glad you took her in and she's feeling better!

1766401eee88bbbm3.jpg

Ashima's Nautical Blush 10/6/08 CCPP

Stewart Gilligan 1/22/04 Beagle

Missing my heart, my joy, my sweet angel boy~Teddy 5/15/96 - 9/19/08~

Harriet

Harriet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
Thanks, she is back to her normal self now!

ddmason

ddmason

Crate Trained

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

My hairless and puff have been on Trifexis for the past 2 years with no issues.  Maybe it was a coincidence?  I'm always leery with the Cresteds knowing that they tend to be allergic.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users