Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fragile Skin??

- - - - - sores ulcers

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

graciesmom

graciesmom

My little Gracie Lou Who has very sensitive skin. In the past, certain shirts or jammies have rubbed raw, bleeding ulcers on her neck. Now just about everything I put on her does it. Her little neck is raw and weeping. Has this happened to anyone else? What can you do about it? We are going into winter and she will need her warm jammies. How can I help her? 

Just FYI, I adopter her about 5 years ago. She was 4 years old at the time and had not been cared for at all. She is still covered in blackheads, I never have been able to get them all cleared up.

Thanks for your help!

Gracie's Mom Jackie

jakksmum

jakksmum

Show Dog

• Members
  • 2,230 posts

my Jakks  had a big problem with the skin on his neck.....until I figured out that it was food allergies. He can't eat any food that contains potatoes, or peas, Also , ....what actually cleared up his neck , was coconut oil..... oh...he can't eat dog food containing duck , either.  Your little Gracie's problem may be entirely different . Hope you can figure out how to help her soon , or that someone on the forum has an answer......good luck !

• graciesmom likes this

graciesmom

graciesmom

Allergies never occurred to me! I'll start checking different foods. Thank you!

Gracie's Mom Jackie

Bella&Marley's Mommy

Bella&Marley's Mommy

woofieandmeowers.com

• Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPottsville, PA
I second the suggestion on coconut oil to help heal her neck. It's practically magic in our house. Hopefully you get to the bottom of her issues soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users