Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fire Alarm

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Greta

Greta

Pup

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Hi,

Every time the smoke detector beeps because of a low battery.  

Greta who is 10 years old looses control and starts shaking and trembling uncontrollably, sometimes for hours.

Anybody has an explanation for this and a maybe a solution.

Thanks

Edited by Greta, 11 October 2016 - 09:20 PM.

Davyde

Davyde
  • LocationStepping over the Pug

I suspect the explanation is "Greta is a Crestie"

:laugh:

They can be highly strung at times, and our pack all kick off when the smoke detector makes a noise.

Put a sane man alone in a room with a teacosy, and it is only a matter of time until he puts it on his head.

tiff'smom

tiff'smom

Pup

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

When my low battery signals they both head for the back door.  I have to let them outside and try to get up and get the battery out before I let them back in.  I also had to deaden the sound on my microwave, that sent them into a panic too.  I'm not sure if there is anything you really can do, that sound must be very frightening for them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users