Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Is He A Chinese Crested?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Gerbil12

Gerbil12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
So I bought a puppy that was sold to me as a xolo chihuahua mix. The mother was a toy xolo (completely hairless) and the father a chihuahua (short haired). My puppy now is 7 months and about the size for his dad at 4.2 lbs. My question is could my puppy be actually a crested mix? Jack is 7 months now he has hair on his feet tops, tail tip and his head. His tail and head hair at about 2 inches long and getting longer! It's thin but long. He's very pale but has a faint white spot on his chest. His litter mates are all completely hairless except a little stubble on the head in a Mohawk shape and are darker and have that more angular xolo look. Jack has a squarer head. He looks like a tiny true hairless crested. Is he a xolo mix or a crested mix? Any thoughts?

Bella&Marley's Mommy

Bella&Marley's Mommy

woofieandmeowers.com

• Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPottsville, PA
I don't really know, but do you have any pictures? They would help people better give their opinions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users