Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Snowsuit

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

armanicrazi

armanicrazi

Armani and Mya

• Members
  • 5,216 posts
Does anybody know where I can order 2 snowsuits like the ones crested crazy used to make? We are desperate!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]***MEGAN***

Hairy Junebugs

Hairy Junebugs

Top Dog!

• Members
  • 5,335 posts

Sorry, I haven't had any luck finding someone who makes them. I did find a FB page that used to make them but they stopped a couple years ago. If you can sew, they are however selling the pattern. Here is the link if interested. 

https://www.facebook...hermanandbetty/

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image* Posted Image *

CaptainJack

CaptainJack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationRaymond IA

I am always looking for snow suits for mine as well.. I am thinking about getting a muttluks snowsuit but I havent actually bit the bullet to see if they make a size for my Crested. If you have any luck finding a good snowsuit let me know!

tinaborgen

tinaborgen

Best In Show

• Members
  • 2,718 posts

oh we want one too! snowsuit with buildin shoes/socks yeah?

really do need that. keep us posted. i havent found any. wonder if the crested ppl that make clothing professionally still would be able to make some... cant remember their shop names off by head tho

Posted ImagePosted Image[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

CaptainJack

CaptainJack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationRaymond IA
If u think of the manner let me know I would be interested in are least asking them about it

Bella&Marley's Mommy

Bella&Marley's Mommy

woofieandmeowers.com

• Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPottsville, PA
I make crested clothes, no snow suits as of yet but I'll take a look at the pattern above and see if I can make them.
  • Hairy Junebugs, porterk and MazeeJane like this
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users