Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Akira Has His Own Facebook Page!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

LunaFancy

LunaFancy

Crate Trained

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Akira the Chinese Crested if you want to check it out. Actually, there are a LOT of cresties with facebook pages! Hairy Junebug, ChaCha LaRue and Super Ru and Luna-tic just to name a few. I'm having a blast following them all.

Do any of our forum pups have a page we can like and follow?

• Hairy Junebugs likes this

Davyde

Davyde
  • LocationStepping over the Pug

Rosie Posie Pug is on Facebook, although she only checks in every few days.

I've never worked out how a blind pug manages to comment on pictures like she does. I guess Lil'Ewok just describes them very well!

• Addy's Mom, Hairy Junebugs and LunaFancy like this
Put a sane man alone in a room with a teacosy, and it is only a matter of time until he puts it on his head.

Hairy Junebugs

Hairy Junebugs

Top Dog!

• Members
  • 5,335 posts

Haha, well it looks like you found Hairy.  :biggrin:

Aside from the ones above, you can follow Mouse, he's not a Crestie but he has crestie siblings and his family is from Crush. https://www.facebook...ehouse/?fref=ts

Another great Crestie is Giuseppe https://www.facebook...433105/?fref=ts

• LunaFancy likes this
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image* Posted Image *

Bella&Marley's Mommy

Bella&Marley's Mommy

woofieandmeowers.com

• Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPottsville, PA
My gang has one too although they don't post as much as they used to. It's called Bella, Marley, Chloe & Ivy Chinese Crested.
  • LunaFancy likes this
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users