Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Batman's Genetic Testing

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

tresseljess

tresseljess

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
So, Oklahoma State University, Center for Veterinary Health Services has said they will do Batman's testing for genetic disorders and Cerebral Ataxia for free!

I'm so thankful for them! My vets gonna get everything in order and I'll keep everyone updated on the process!

• ann, poodlemom, srsteagall and 1 other like this

jakksmum

jakksmum

Show Dog

• Members
  • 2,230 posts

yes...please keep us up-dated......such a cute little baby !!

• LunaFancy and tresseljess like this

poodlemom

poodlemom

Crate Trained

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts
Sending vibes for good health for batman. Such a cutie.
  • LunaFancy and tresseljess like this
Love my dogs

LunaFancy

LunaFancy

Crate Trained

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Batman is adorable!  Great news about the testing, once you understand what is going on you'll be in a better position to manage the condition. Fingers crossed for a solution! :)

• tresseljess likes this

ann

ann
  • LocationBerkshire. England. UK.

Lets hope they can get to the bottom of her problem and get the right treatment started for her. At least you'll know what you're dealing with then. Sending her lots of Crush vibes.

• tresseljess likes this

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace, Jimi Hendrix. All dogs go to Heaven, but some dogs live in Hell. Please don't support puppy farmers.

srsteagall

srsteagall

Pup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Sending good vibes and well wishes! Please keep us updated.

• tresseljess likes this

Lady & The Tramp

Lady & The Tramp

Best In Show

• Members
  • 5,025 posts
  • LocationCanada's Wild West Coast
Really good to know that your vet has done some researching to find the right "people's" who will do the tests and be able to advise you of treatment options and how to care for your sweet little girl. You too deserve a thank you and a hug for not returning Batman to that 'breeder', (if you can call her that, uck) or not rehoming her. She will reward many times over for your loyalty, I'm sure.

Hoping to hear some good news soon.
  • ann, srsteagall and tresseljess like this
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely train him to be semi-human. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming part dog."

-Edward Hoagland

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users