Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How Many Of You?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Crazydowg

Crazydowg

My Precious

• Members
  • 1,551 posts
  • LocationQc, Canada

Have a fenced yard?

I55MdGW.jpgI55Mm5.png

poodlemom

poodlemom

Crate Trained

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts
I do, my pups love it as much as I.
Love my dogs

1crestie

1crestie
  • LocationSo. California
Fenced here. Actually double walled. You have to go through 2 gates at any exit. Not taking any chances here. But then we are in the city, or at least not a rural area.
th_4b6276a97557c5a26524fd77469d8d98.jpg th_852190459f1f55b51db28b5a702bcf00.jpg th_fd4ac1abdbffdffdcbd75577bb1b2d9c.jpg

So California Crest-Care Rep Dog, n. A subsidiary Deity designed to catch the overflow and surplus of the worlds worship.-Ambrose Bierce

My Crestie

My Crestie

Chanelly's Mom

• Members
  • 1,828 posts

we rebuilt a new fence last summer.  6 feet high with wire fencing along the ground so she can't dig under anymore!  

[URL="http://barepawsrescue.org/"][/URL]

rlnrn

rlnrn

Show Dog

• Members
  • 1,053 posts
  • LocationNW Arkansas

We do, about an acre of fully fenced and crestie proofed yard.  Quigley loves to run and do his zoomies.

LunaFancy

LunaFancy

Crate Trained

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 86 posts

I do too, I'm on 10 acres but only have a yard about 12mx12m at the back of my house for him to pop out to the loo and sun himself, I fenced in my 20x60m dressage arena for him to zoom around in. He stays inside when I'm not with him though, we have BIG eagles around here...

Mona83

Mona83
A fence was the first thing we did when we moved to the new house. We have coyotes out here so we wanted to make sure they couldn't get in. Turk is good off leash but we have rabbits out here and I don't know if he'll chase em if given the chance so we fenced our yard and animal proofed it.
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted ImagePosted Image

Crazydowg

Crazydowg

My Precious

• Members
  • 1,551 posts
  • LocationQc, Canada

Thank you guys! I appreciate your answers. I think a fenced yard is a must if you want your pups to have fun without stressing on the risks of losing them OR have any unwanted animals or dogs coming up attacking them.

I55MdGW.jpgI55Mm5.png

Davyde

Davyde
  • LocationStepping over the Pug
Fenced, with a double gate.
The rescue won't rehome to you unless you do have a secure outside area.
Put a sane man alone in a room with a teacosy, and it is only a matter of time until he puts it on his head.

DebbsHereNow

DebbsHereNow

Best In Show

• Members
  • 5,149 posts
  • LocationGlen Mills, PA
Fenced in, about an acre and a half.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC](Left to right, back,) ( cousin) Chester, Rocco, Jay Jay,(front) Bonnie, Vinny and Sophie!Posted Image

Feylyn

Feylyn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Part fenced part not Feylyn when we go out she is on a leash with me still working on "come"

Feylyn

Feylyn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Part fenced part not Feylyn when we go out she is on a leash with me still working on "come"

Chyna

Chyna

Show Dog

• Members
  • 1,370 posts
  • LocationBig Sky State

We too fenced the yard when we moved in.  And then Chyna and Gypsie showed me how silly I was for thinking it would keep them in.  Gyp would climb the fence and Chyna would squeeze her bony butt thru holes.  It is a double wicket wire fence from a cemetery that they replaced because people were wrecking it. So there are some areas where the wire was bent just enough to make a "hole".  Looking at it you'd never guess anything could get thru it though and certainly not climb it like a chain link.  Well Gypsie found an area where they could brace her body against the house and scale it.  Not even bothered by the really nasty thorned rose shrub.  So I went around and installed rabbit fencing along the bottom.  Keeps them in now.  Even the cats. ;)

tanya :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users