Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How Many Ccs Do You Have?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Crazydowg

Crazydowg

My Precious

• Members
  • 1,551 posts
  • LocationQc, Canada

Hi gang! It's been a while since I've been on here and I'd love to know how many dogs do you have by now and please, precise how many are Cresteds. Thanks.

I55MdGW.jpgI55Mm5.png

karla9895

karla9895

House Broken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • LocationHelena,MT.
Hi,
I have 3 !!!
One male & 2 females

jakksmum

jakksmum

Show Dog

• Members
  • 2,234 posts

I still only have one

Bella&Marley's Mommy

Bella&Marley's Mommy

woofieandmeowers.com

• Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPottsville, PA
5 cresteds - Bella, Marley, Chloe, Parker, and Ivy
1 Yorkie - Anna
1 Chi - Drake
1 Mini Aussie - Aurora
and I guess my mother in laws Pomeranian is an honorary member since we've been watching her since February because she's been in rehab for her broken hip.
  • Char, Muffy and Ginger and Crazydowg like this
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Posted Image

Addy's Mom

Addy's Mom

Best In Show

• Members
  • 4,884 posts
Two Cresteds. Addy, age 9, and Dora, age 7. Both female.

I currently have two Shih Tzu fosters, Gizmo and Snoopy. Both male, both ten years old.

Lis
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1crestie

1crestie
  • LocationSo. California
How many potato chips are in a bag? :-)
  • Char, Muffy and Ginger and Crazydowg like this
th_4b6276a97557c5a26524fd77469d8d98.jpg th_852190459f1f55b51db28b5a702bcf00.jpg th_fd4ac1abdbffdffdcbd75577bb1b2d9c.jpg

So California Crest-Care Rep Dog, n. A subsidiary Deity designed to catch the overflow and surplus of the worlds worship.-Ambrose Bierce

Davyde

Davyde
  • LocationStepping over the Pug

Three Cresties (Opal, Dizzy and Billy Bones), one Pug (Rosie) and one Affenpinscher (Lily)

Put a sane man alone in a room with a teacosy, and it is only a matter of time until he puts it on his head.

My Crestie

My Crestie

Chanelly's Mom

• Members
  • 1,828 posts

one crested, Chanelly.

[URL="http://barepawsrescue.org/"][/URL]

assibassi

assibassi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationLivonia Mi.

one Crestie 6 yrs old girl

one Greyhound 5 yr old boy 

2 sphynx cats that act like dogs

Crazydowg

Crazydowg

My Precious

• Members
  • 1,551 posts
  • LocationQc, Canada

How many potato chips are in a bag? :-)

Lol! 1Crestie!!!! :biggrin:

Right now, I've got 3 potato chips in my bag but I could double the amount soon. The thing is:"HOW DO I GET TO TELL MY HUBBY ?!"

I55MdGW.jpgI55Mm5.png

Crazydowg

Crazydowg

My Precious

• Members
  • 1,551 posts
  • LocationQc, Canada

5 cresteds - Bella, Marley, Chloe, Parker, and Ivy
1 Yorkie - Anna
1 Chi - Drake
1 Mini Aussie - Aurora
and I guess my mother in laws Pomeranian is an honorary member since we've been watching her since February because she's been in rehab for her broken hip.

Wow Bella&Marley!!!! How did you manage to get 8 dogs? I need your secret!

I55MdGW.jpgI55Mm5.png

Bella&Marley's Mommy

Bella&Marley's Mommy

woofieandmeowers.com

• Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPottsville, PA
Hubby wanted a Chi so he got Drake. Then I used that as an excuse to get Bella (my first cc). Then a few months later, I saw an ad in the paper for crested puppies. I mentioned it and hubby said go ahead and call. They had 2 left and we picked Chloe. Hubby held her on the way home and decided that she would be his. He wouldn't even let me hold her and she was supposed to be a special present for me. The next day we drove back and brought home her brother Marley. A couple years later, I decided I really wanted a puff. It took about a month of begging and pleading and hubby finally cracked when I said she could be my early birthday present. Then a year later hubby just had to have a yorkie so he picked out Anna. Right after, in a moment of weakness hubby agreed to parker our 5th crested after we both agreed we wouldn't get any more dogs after him. A year later, I convinced him we needed an adventure dog who didn't care if it was cold or wet. A dog who would love us equally. He finally caved and we got Aurora.

The key to my success is to not let up. To use whatever you can to get your way. It doesn't hurt that hubby knows when I get my heart set on something that it's only a matter of time before I get my way :-)
  • jakksmum and Crazydowg like this
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Posted Image

Crazydowg

Crazydowg

My Precious

• Members
  • 1,551 posts
  • LocationQc, Canada

Bella&Marley, thanks for the story, I appreciate. :cool:

I55MdGW.jpgI55Mm5.png

yecartmannew

yecartmannew

Crate Trained

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • LocationSomerset UK

2 for me, my big boy Gizmo and my little girl Fidget.

Sadly our terrier mix Bambi went to the bridge a couple of months ago, but she was almost 19 so had a good innings as they say.

Aprilmarie

Aprilmarie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Just adopted my little guy!

Attached Files

• Davyde and PrincessFifi like this

Chyna

Chyna

Show Dog

• Members
  • 1,370 posts
  • LocationBig Sky State

2 as of the moment (1 male powderpuff, 1 vhhl female)

1 mauser female.  In other words, a mutt.

I did have at one time 5 cresties.  That was crazy. 

tanya :p

DebbsHereNow

DebbsHereNow

Best In Show

• Members
  • 5,149 posts
  • LocationGlen Mills, PA
We have 4 CCS and one dachshund
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC](Left to right, back,) ( cousin) Chester, Rocco, Jay Jay,(front) Bonnie, Vinny and Sophie!Posted Image

PrincessFifi

PrincessFifi
  • LocationWest Texas

We still have 3 Cresties :) Fifi, Lexi and Howie! But that may change towards the end of this year, begining of next year ;0) Then we have our Guard dog/porch dog Millie, she's a Bulldog/Ridgeback mix (95 lbs!) Oh and we have 6 cats too! 

crestedcrazy

crestedcrazy

Noidinator Moderator

• Moderators
  • 28,072 posts
  • LocationHere there everywhere

None now :-(

Posted Image

1crestie

1crestie
  • LocationSo. California
Crestedcrazy you need a Crestie ASAP, There are so many out there that would thrive in your care!
  • crestedcrazy and PrincessFifi like this
th_4b6276a97557c5a26524fd77469d8d98.jpg th_852190459f1f55b51db28b5a702bcf00.jpg th_fd4ac1abdbffdffdcbd75577bb1b2d9c.jpg

So California Crest-Care Rep Dog, n. A subsidiary Deity designed to catch the overflow and surplus of the worlds worship.-Ambrose Bierce

Puff_The_Magic

Puff_The_Magic

Show Dog

• Members
  • 1,136 posts

3 powderpuffs; 2 females & one male. And 3 female long-haired chihuahuas. Oh, and one tuxedo kitty. And one canary. And a chipmunk I named Norm that frequents my windowsill... but I guess he's more of an acquaintance than pet. ^_^

• PrincessFifi likes this

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

cccsig_1.jpg

ann

ann
  • LocationBerkshire. England. UK.

Sadly down to my last two Cresties now.  Hairless girls, Mortisha now ten and Mischief, thirteen next week. 

Five Italian Greyhounds, Fern, nine, Spring four, her daughter Breeze, two, Springs new baby sons, Cash and Chase, fourteen weeks old. Chase is staying with me and Cash is waiting for the right new family to love him. Also Ruby Wax, who is a Giant Brazilian White Knee Tarantula, two years old and the size of a  tea plate.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace, Jimi Hendrix. All dogs go to Heaven, but some dogs live in Hell. Please don't support puppy farmers.

Char, Muffy and Ginger

Char, Muffy and Ginger

Show Dog

• Members
  • 2,415 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada
3. Muffy: 8 years old and our first. Ginger: our first puppy hahahaha lots of lessons learned the hard way ;) she's 4. And 3 years ago, we adopted Gingers mom Penny. Who is also 8. And is the suckiest dog I have ever met haha

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
  • ann likes this

Feylyn

Feylyn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
One Feylyn she is 5 months old
She just about has me trained the way she wants me
  • ann likes this

ann

ann
  • LocationBerkshire. England. UK.

They are very good at training humans aren't they. Much better than some humans are at training dogs.  :biggrin:

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace, Jimi Hendrix. All dogs go to Heaven, but some dogs live in Hell. Please don't support puppy farmers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users