Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Bigger Crate??

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

srsteagall

srsteagall

Pup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Ok crushers...... My little monster loves his crate It's just big enough for his bed and he can stand up and turn around, I have his water mounted to the side, My problem is Edward seems to put his blankets in the water no matter what I do ! I have a extra crate but it is huge, lab size, would it be a bad idea to move Eddie? I am afraid he would take advantage of the extra room and potty in there....

Attached Files

ColleenT

ColleenT

Fairy Dogmother

• Members
  • 16,463 posts
  • LocationEastern PA

this is the way i do them. i have never had issues with them peeing in their crates except for Steve when he has a UTI. I put beds in the back and food bowls near the door. stevecrate1.jpg

• srsteagall likes this

PIXIE, POLLY, STEVE, IVY, SPIKE

pixsmileavat.jpgpollyavat4.jpgstevehuntsmall3.jpgivycrush2.jpgspikesiggy1.jpg

ColleenT

ColleenT

Fairy Dogmother

• Members
  • 16,463 posts
  • LocationEastern PA

This is the size compared to the dogs

mealtimefor4.jpg

• srsteagall likes this

PIXIE, POLLY, STEVE, IVY, SPIKE

pixsmileavat.jpgpollyavat4.jpgstevehuntsmall3.jpgivycrush2.jpgspikesiggy1.jpg

Chyna

Chyna

Show Dog

• Members
  • 1,370 posts
  • LocationBig Sky State

Tree's crate is pretty much the same as Colleen's.  Except I don't put water or food in there.  He gets milk bones when I leave in the morning and I have his crate filled up with blankets and towels.

• ColleenT and srsteagall like this
tanya :p

srsteagall

srsteagall

Pup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

thank you,looks like I will be trying a bigger crate.Eddie's is smaller but I do have a larger one.

• ColleenT likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users