Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Thank You Missy :)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

littlemohawk

littlemohawk

Ta-Da :)  Miyako modelling his snazzy new harness :) very well fitting, wont rub his delicate back of neck or under front legs and will stop him having to wear a tshirt in this summer sun!

Thanks so much Missy x

Attached Files

• ann, Addy's Mom, porterk and 2 others like this

yecartmannew

yecartmannew

Crate Trained

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • LocationSomerset UK

Oh that's cute. Is that the one that had exhorbitant UK postage so missy offered to have it delivered to hers and then forward?

littlemohawk

littlemohawk

Oh that's cute. Is that the one that had exhorbitant UK postage so missy offered to have it delivered to hers and then forward?

Yep, Missy was very kind and offered to forward the harness onto me in the UK, therefore postage dropping from $45 to $10 !

• ann and Addy's Mom like this

My Crestie

My Crestie

Chanelly's Mom

• Members
  • 1,828 posts

What a great harness on a super good looking pup!

• littlemohawk likes this
[URL="http://barepawsrescue.org/"][/URL]

yecartmannew

yecartmannew

Crate Trained

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • LocationSomerset UK

Really nice harness and once again fantastic team work from Crush members. This is why Crush is the best!

• ann likes this

littlemohawk

littlemohawk

Really nice harness and once again fantastic team work from Crush members. This is why Crush is the best!

I totally agree with that statement. Crushers rock!

Bella&Marley's Mommy

Bella&Marley's Mommy

woofieandmeowers.com

• Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPottsville, PA
You're welcome :-) They should be ashamed trying to charge people $45 for shipping!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Posted Image

littlemohawk

littlemohawk

Wow, after just a week of Miyako wearing this harness, the patch of skin on the back of his neck is really clearing up. I see areas of 'normal' looking skin there now. Reckon in a few weeks his lumpy bumpy ouchy looking skin will be vastly improved :)

• Ace, ann and Addy's Mom like this

yecartmannew

yecartmannew

Crate Trained

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • LocationSomerset UK

I'm glad its helping. Perhaps Missy wants a little sidline business shipping them to the UK, she could make a couple of bucks on each one and still beat the 45 the seller is charging. :wink:

littlemohawk

littlemohawk

Attached File  original.jpg   6.1KB   2 downloads  

Attached File  2014-08-06 08.58.58.jpg   210.69KB   2 downloads

Skin improvement, the first pic (although a tiny pic) is Miyako's skin a few weeks ago when he was wearing his old harness. It would rub his neck even with wearing a collared tshirt underneath. The 2nd pic I took yesterday, you see how his skin is healing after wearing this new harness. He still has a few biggish lumps but I apply aloe vera daily and he is clearing up nicely :)

littlemohawk

littlemohawk

yecartmannew, where abouts in Somerset do you live? My sister and I went back to the village we grew up in last week, a little village called Milbourne Port. Was a lovely day, reminising and remembering our childhood!

yecartmannew

yecartmannew

Crate Trained

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • LocationSomerset UK

We are actually North Somerset (There is a long story why lots of people don't agree with that), Weston super Mare to be exact. Lovely beach, not much sea! (We have the second highest rise and fall in the world, the sea is only in twice a day, when it is out it is so far out over the mud flats its unreachable)

Davyde

Davyde
  • LocationStepping over the Pug

My roots are over that way too. Dad's family was from Devon, and my Mum's family were from around Crewkerne in Somerset.

Put a sane man alone in a room with a teacosy, and it is only a matter of time until he puts it on his head.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users