Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Teeth

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

oldun

oldun

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

As i new hhl cc owner Im interested -  does anyone have pictures of the different teeth arrangements of the pp and hairless please?

yecartmannew

yecartmannew

Crate Trained

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • LocationSomerset UK

Sorry, I can't help but I'm sure someone with more obliging pups will be along soon. (Fidget will let me look at her teeth but I can't hold her mouth open and take a pic at the same time, and Gizmo point blank refuses to let me see them).

tinaborgen

tinaborgen

Best In Show

• Members
  • 2,718 posts

Not exactly sure what you wanted... most people ask to see canines... so snapped those on each side.

if more about number of teeth then well these pics arent of much use. Jack lacks a few i have been told.. should know myself studying veterinary just not really sat down to count :p haha. one of his premolars was pulled out last year as was very lose after chewing on rawhide. apart from that all teeth he got after changing over to adult milk teeth are still there now at age of 6 years. just hope can keep it that way. but defo can see lacking some premolars :P

anyways here are jacks teethies

right side

image2_zps77e75501.jpeg

image3_zps410e91c4.jpeg

left side

image_zps6ec94e5e.jpeg

Posted ImagePosted Image[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users