Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Countdown - 7 More Days And I Bring Home Dion

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Orsi&Lovely

Orsi&Lovely

Show Dog

• Members
  • 1,356 posts

Yesterday we were again at the breeder, now just two pups were with us, because of Lovely (she is not too happy to have 6 pups around her) :)
We were there 3,5 hours, Dion was playing and wlaking/running around all the time and he didn't fall asleep! :O , I think I won't get bored when I bring him home :D 

I leashed him a bit, this was the first time he met with the leash and collar, he was happily walked around on leash! 
Two guys came to bring home a hairless girl, Dion was happily greeting them along with the other dogs (Lovely was also very happy to have new people who can pet her <3 ).

They already were in a grooming saloon where the breeder works, and they were happy there too, loved the children who came to visit them, and met with foregin dogs. 

I will bring home on the next Thursday, the breeder will go to a party for companion dogs, an other litter mate will go also, so they can have fun together there :) , and I will bring him home from there.

Here is a video of him, I'm already in love with him :) : https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

And a bit worried how can I manage with two dogs, I mass transit a lot with Lovely, and we hike a lot, but I hope I can manage it well :)
I work from home but once a week I go to the office, today I brang Lovely with me, and everyone was so in love with her <3 , and they were amused how well behaved she is, I let her greet everyone (she is always very happy to meet with new people :) ) , and let her to sniff around the office then I put her in her crate and they were surprised how well she is in there.  I hope Dion will be the same relaxed dog, when the situation requires.

I plan to do agility with him also, and we hike a lot, and I love to teach tricks, so I think he won't get bored :) , and I plan the first 4 days (this will be a long weekend when I bring him home) to do lots of programs, everyday one long, so Lovely can get used to him.  I hope she will accept him soon..

• DebbsHereNow and Crested Mom of 3 like this

ColleenT

ColleenT

Fairy Dogmother

• Members
  • 16,463 posts
  • LocationEastern PA

IMO- two is the same as one. it should not be hard once he is house trained. congrats! 

• Orsi&Lovely likes this

PIXIE, POLLY, STEVE, IVY, SPIKE

pixsmileavat.jpgpollyavat4.jpgstevehuntsmall3.jpgivycrush2.jpgspikesiggy1.jpg

DebbsHereNow

DebbsHereNow

Best In Show

• Members
  • 5,149 posts
  • LocationGlen Mills, PA

this is so exciting!!!

• Orsi&Lovely likes this
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC](Left to right, back,) ( cousin) Chester, Rocco, Jay Jay,(front) Bonnie, Vinny and Sophie!Posted Image

DebbsHereNow

DebbsHereNow

Best In Show

• Members
  • 5,149 posts
  • LocationGlen Mills, PA

I just watched the video, I know you love Puffs, but those hairless are adorable too!!!!!!

• Orsi&Lovely likes this
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC](Left to right, back,) ( cousin) Chester, Rocco, Jay Jay,(front) Bonnie, Vinny and Sophie!Posted Image

Orsi&Lovely

Orsi&Lovely

Show Dog

• Members
  • 1,356 posts

I just watched the video, I know you love Puffs, but those hairless are adorable too!!!!!!

I love those hairless pups too :) , I played also with them a lot (and they where the ones who slept in my lap, because the hairless ones don't sleep on the ground :D ) . All the puppies are very playful and active (Y). I was at the breeder 4 times and I played with the pups about 2-3 hours per meeting, so now I'm in love with all the pups :D 

My Crestie

My Crestie

Chanelly's Mom

• Members
  • 1,828 posts

I am very excited for you. :)

• Orsi&Lovely likes this
[URL="http://barepawsrescue.org/"][/URL]

ann

ann
  • LocationBerkshire. England. UK.

Beautiful babies, so outgoing and confident. Their breeder has obviously done a great job with them. Love the video. Can't wait until you get him home and take pics: of him with Lovely.  I think he's going to keep you and Lovely on your toes.  :biggrin:

• Orsi&Lovely likes this

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace, Jimi Hendrix. All dogs go to Heaven, but some dogs live in Hell. Please don't support puppy farmers.

Orsi&Lovely

Orsi&Lovely

Show Dog

• Members
  • 1,356 posts

Thanks Ann!

I loove that they are all so active and outgoing. I'm very happy I found this breeder, all of her adoult dogs are very friendly, confident, happy dogs too. 

:)) I think so we won't be bored when Dion arrives :)
I hope Lovely will accept him soon when Dion moves in.. He was very cute with her during the meetings, he went to Lovely a few times and looked at her, but  never was too brash with her (Y), one time he wanted to snuggle with her, was soo cute :)   

Edited by Orsi&Lovely, 25 April 2014 - 05:41 PM.

• ann likes this

1crestie

1crestie
  • LocationSo. California
Is today the homecoming???
th_4b6276a97557c5a26524fd77469d8d98.jpg th_852190459f1f55b51db28b5a702bcf00.jpg th_fd4ac1abdbffdffdcbd75577bb1b2d9c.jpg

So California Crest-Care Rep Dog, n. A subsidiary Deity designed to catch the overflow and surplus of the worlds worship.-Ambrose Bierce

Orsi&Lovely

Orsi&Lovely

Show Dog

• Members
  • 1,356 posts
Yes, he is already at home! :)
I put pics and I wrote about our day at the pics section :)
He is an amazing little guy :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users