Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Baby Clothes As Doggy Couture!!!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Pear-Drops

Pear-Drops

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Pixie has been wandering around In the nude, in England it is currently mild but can get nippy.

But one of our first night time car journeys I noticed her skin was very cold, an then yesterday afternoon we were in bed an Pixie was curled next to me but not under a duvet or blanket and her skin felt cold to touch so I started my search in earnest to find her a little set of clothes the temperature being unpredictable in the UK, I figured it wouldn't hurt to have a little selection.

The shopping wish list include: a body warmer, cotton all in one, fleece all in one (for after baths), jumper, t-shirt/t-shirt dress.

I was somewhat horrified by the prices online but did find some darling jumpers on Etsy.

An then on a shopping expedition for food at ASDA they had a sale of baby clothes with little fleece pink hoodies and I thought hang on a minuet there just like the ones online. So we bought one I size 0-3 months it fits and is a little snug but shhhh!!! Pixie is a tad over weight but I only paid an amazing £2. I have since found some other nice bits for baby girls. (see attached photos) what do you think??

Attached Files

DebbsHereNow

DebbsHereNow

Best In Show

• Members
  • 5,149 posts
  • LocationGlen Mills, PA

I have bought many "kids" clothes and with a few adjustments, they fit my dogs! you just have to bring your tape measure to the store. they are very cute!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC](Left to right, back,) ( cousin) Chester, Rocco, Jay Jay,(front) Bonnie, Vinny and Sophie!Posted Image

GrandCynth

GrandCynth

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 28,072 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Those are super cute!!  You might also want to check out some thrift stores, to see what bargains you can find in kids/babies clothing.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image Chinese Crested Dragon

http://dragcave.net/user/statmed

Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users