Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Truffle Hunting With Dogs

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Orsi&Lovely

Orsi&Lovely

Show Dog

• Members
  • 1,356 posts

Lovely has a very good nose, and I want to do something with her where she can use her nose.

I'm curious how does it work, do you ever tried searching for truffles with your cresteds or other type of dog?

We may have a possibility to try it sometime, one of my friends will try it and asks we can try it too (the problem is that this trainer may be works with dogs who has apport skills, and Lovely doesn't have, but I hope he can work with dogs who can be motivated with food too..).

deedswan

deedswan

House Broken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts
  • LocationIdaho
My friends do canine nose work where they have to find certain scents, I think truffle hunting would be lots of fun!
  • Orsi&Lovely likes this

Orsi&Lovely

Orsi&Lovely

Show Dog

• Members
  • 1,356 posts

It seems we can try out it on the next weekend! (not 100 % sure, but I hope :) )  I'm very curious about it :)

poodlemom

poodlemom

Crate Trained

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts
Sounds like fun, and if you don't eat them all you can sell them.
  • Orsi&Lovely likes this
Love my dogs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users