Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dental X 2 Pups

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

poodlemom

poodlemom

Crate Trained

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts
Took chick and sissy for major cleaning, 800$ later, 4 extracted on sissy, 2 pn chick up dated all shots or vet wouldn't do procedure. Rymadil for chick arthritis pain meds and antibiotis. So I will be brushing my girls teeth every week from now on. Soooo stupid of me to ignor it! Layah and phylissdiller in February. No auto start for my car this year. Both pups doing fine.
  • ColleenT and DebbsHereNow like this
Love my dogs

PrincessFifi

PrincessFifi
  • LocationWest Texas
Oh man, vets really know how to hit you where it hurts! At least your pups have clean teeth! Mine are due for dental work and I'm not looking forward to it at all!

ColleenT

ColleenT

Fairy Dogmother

• Members
  • 16,463 posts
  • LocationEastern PA

glad they are doing well. For all that, i honestly think $800 was a decent cost. so many vets charge more than that. it seems the cost of pet health care is on the rise. 

PIXIE, POLLY, STEVE, IVY, SPIKE

pixsmileavat.jpgpollyavat4.jpgstevehuntsmall3.jpgivycrush2.jpgspikesiggy1.jpg

armanicrazi

armanicrazi

Armani and Mya

• Members
  • 5,216 posts
Armani's last dental cost me $700! That included full mouth X-rays, one canine tooth restoration (he had broken it) and 4 teeth pulled 2 of which were completely under the gums and had just never came through
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]***MEGAN***

poodlemom

poodlemom

Crate Trained

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts
I will be taking layah and phylissdiller in February, it's dental month so no charge for office visit. When I brushed their teeth I didn't find any broken. Oh well I couldn't stop at one pup, and I would like more.
Love my dogs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users