Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Itch!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Calilowrisex

Calilowrisex

Canine Good Citizen

• Members
  • 571 posts

I have been itching to get another crestie! Oh my! Hubby and I are trying to start our own family with no luck as of yet but it's only been a couple months, and he says no more pets until we have our own human baby and I have been controling myself but I want another crestie so badly! Looks like I'm trouble! Must....resist...and not look at any cresties!

• sallysmom likes this
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Posted Image Posted Image Sarah & puppies Rex & Liberty-Dogs are not our whole life,but they make our lives whole.

ColleenT

ColleenT

Fairy Dogmother

• Members
  • 16,463 posts
  • LocationEastern PA

i think your hubby is probably right. it is not easy to bring more than one new family member home at a time. Of course if it was an adult rescue, hopefully it would be well adjusted before baby comes along..

PIXIE, POLLY, STEVE, IVY, SPIKE

pixsmileavat.jpgpollyavat4.jpgstevehuntsmall3.jpgivycrush2.jpgspikesiggy1.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users