Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Thank You Dee Nemo's Secret Santa

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

My Crestie

My Crestie

Chanelly's Mom

• Members
  • 1,828 posts

We would like to thank Deedswan ( Dee) from the bottom of our hears for the wonderful Secret Sants gifts she sent to Nemo. Our beloved little guy did not get a chance to see them, he was called to Rainbow Bridge before they arrived. He would have loved these gifts, I can just imagine him strutting around in his Gingerbread man collar and leash, His new green plaid PJs ( he always had hand me downs here) and playing with his rabbit toy and demolishing his treats so fast. I had to put the gifts aside for a while, because they made me tear up. ( as I am doing right now) . We plan to auction these off somehow, to benefit the rescue. Thank you again Dee, you were wonderful for volunteering to be his Secret Santa.

post-3281-0-13833900-1387722468_thumb.jp

post-3281-0-42832100-1387722539_thumb.jp

• Rach likes this
[URL="http://barepawsrescue.org/"][/URL]

Puff_The_Magic

Puff_The_Magic

Show Dog

• Members
  • 1,136 posts

What a touching story. I regret to say I'm not sure what Nemo's story was since I haven't been on as much as I'd like to; but I'm sure he can feel the love. =) Thanks, Dee!!

• My Crestie likes this

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

cccsig_1.jpg

ColleenT

ColleenT

Fairy Dogmother

• Members
  • 16,463 posts
  • LocationEastern PA

Aww, very sweet and sad. 

• My Crestie likes this

PIXIE, POLLY, STEVE, IVY, SPIKE

pixsmileavat.jpgpollyavat4.jpgstevehuntsmall3.jpgivycrush2.jpgspikesiggy1.jpg

deedswan

deedswan

House Broken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts
  • LocationIdaho
You welcome, That is really sweet to donate his gift. Rest in peace Little Nemo.
  • My Crestie likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users