Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Thankyou From Bogart And Kingsley!!!!!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

My Crestie

My Crestie

Chanelly's Mom

• Members
  • 1,828 posts

To our Secret Santa Colleen;

This is Bogart.  And this is Kingsley.  And we wanted to say THANK YOU for the wonderful gifts!!!  We came from a home where we had very little of ANYTHING and our foster mom didn't have anything "Crested-worthy" (it's her first time fostering, so we gave her a break).  All we had were tacky human baby onesies that sagged in all the wrong places and looked soooo silly!!  Our foster sisters only had silly looking dresses to wear and we weren't going to put THOSE on...!!  Mom gave us blankets but they all smelled like girls.  When our box arrived and our foster mom showed us all the wonderful goodies, we were confused!  We'd never seen such amazing clothes before!!  She put us each into one of the warm jammies and we both relaxed soooooo much!!  It may be Florida but we still were cold!!  Bogart walked funny in his at first, but I (Kingsley) spun in circles with gleeeeee!!!  Mom showed us our new blankets too, and laid them on the couch and we instantly rolled up in them - they are so soft and warm!!  They are our favorite blankets to lie on in our house (they don't smell like girls!).  Foster mom says she is saving our fun toys for our new forever home cause she says our foster sisters will wreck them and she wants them to stay nice for US!!  

Thank you, Secret Santa!!  Life has really looked up lately for us, and knowing that someone else loves us besides our foster mom REALLY makes us feel special!!  Merry Christmas!!!!!!!

Bogart and Kingsley      

P.S.  I'm sending two photos: One is of both of us lounging in our warm pj's on our new blanket (with one of our foster sisters) and the other is of Bogart feeling reeeeally happy and cozy in his t-pajamas on foster mom's bed!  (Sorry it's not a modest picture...!!)                                          

• ColleenT, Rach and Crested Mom of 3 like this
[URL="http://barepawsrescue.org/"][/URL]

ColleenT

ColleenT

Fairy Dogmother

• Members
  • 16,463 posts
  • LocationEastern PA

Awesome! i am so happy You boys are enjoying the gifts. Glad they fit! I was worried they wouldn't! 

• My Crestie likes this

PIXIE, POLLY, STEVE, IVY, SPIKE

pixsmileavat.jpgpollyavat4.jpgstevehuntsmall3.jpgivycrush2.jpgspikesiggy1.jpg

ColleenT

ColleenT

Fairy Dogmother

• Members
  • 16,463 posts
  • LocationEastern PA

bogking2_zps6bf235be.jpg

bogking1_zps0eddbc83.jpg

• Rach, My Crestie and sallysmom like this