Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Thank You To Rach And Tulip From Skye!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

My Crestie

My Crestie

Chanelly's Mom

• Members
  • 1,828 posts
Dear Rach and Tulip:
Skye's second secret santa box arrived on Thursday. We were amazed at the size of the box and your overwhelming generosity! We were also thrilled to read the very kind note inside. This Santa is also located in Kansas, so we are hoping to stay in contact with them.

Skye got several treats and toys, but also two custom sweaters and a snuggle sack. The sack is just so soft, it's really nice. Skye can be skittish sometimes, but when I tucked her in under the snuggle sack she just relaxed and stayed on the couch, which is a big step. 

Skye received two beautiful sweaters from this Santa, a pink one and a grey one. They both fit great! 

Santa also sent Skye some very cute Christmas themed cookies and treats. We haven't tried them yet, but I'm certain she'll like them. Skye loves crunchy treats!

I just want to say thank you so much to the Crested Crush community for their kindness and generosity this year! What an amazing group of people!

Thank you,

Paula and Skye

Dear Rach and Tulip:
Thank you for spoiling me.  I am so happy with allmy special gifts.  You and Tracey have made my Christmas very special.

Love, 
Skye

• ColleenT and Rach like this
[URL="http://barepawsrescue.org/"][/URL]

Rach

Rach
  • LocationKansas

Awe bless... I'm glad that everything fit!!! Yay!!!  

I hope you find your, very deserving, forever home soon Skye!!! 

forum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users