Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Thank You From Noah!!!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

My Crestie

My Crestie

Chanelly's Mom

• Members
  • 1,828 posts
Dear Secret Santa:
Noah was so excited to get his presents from Santa that he could not wait to open them. He loves them all. The coat fits him like a glove. A new collar, a toy, bully stick and treats!!!  Well Noah has never known a Christmas like this. He feels very loved and wants to give his love and kisses to Fifi, Lexi, Howie and Brittany Carper. They were so generous and did such a terrific  job of spoiling me! Can you please share this thank you with Brittany and the rest of the Crested Crush folks.
Thanks again
Xoxo
Noah 
Now if I can just find my forever home

P>S> waiting on pictures!

• ColleenT and Rach like this
[URL="http://barepawsrescue.org/"][/URL]

PrincessFifi

PrincessFifi
  • LocationWest Texas
He is so very welcome!!!! And I'm so glad it arrived safely! You deserve every bit of it and we had fun shopping for you :) Merry Christmas Noah!
  • My Crestie likes this

My Crestie

My Crestie

Chanelly's Mom

• Members
  • 1,828 posts

Brittany:  I got pictures this morning, so could you give me your email address to show you?  I still can't get them posted, but would love if you could!

[URL="http://barepawsrescue.org/"][/URL]

PrincessFifi

PrincessFifi
  • LocationWest Texas
Here's the pics of Noah! I'm so glad he loved everything! Look how cute his coat is on him :) Merry Christmas sweet boy!

Attached Files

• ColleenT, Rach and My Crestie like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users