Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Thank You From Duchess

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

My Crestie

My Crestie

Chanelly's Mom

• Members
  • 1,828 posts

Dear Santa,

Thank you, thank you, thank you!  I received my gifts and wanted to let you know how much I love everything.  My pj’s are warm and comfy, just like I wished for, and I love the beautiful cushion you sent for me to lay on, and it even has an additional cover when Daddy does laundry.  I don’t like having my picture taken, because I’m kind of shy, but Daddy said Santa and his elves like to see how pretty I am and to make sure everything fits just right, so I’ve attached some pictures for you.  Daddy also said I am a beautiful little girl and have been really good, and he’s working on finding me my forever family.  I want to wish you and your elves a very Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year.  Thank you once again for your kindness and I promise to continue to be a good girl.

Love, kisses and cuddles,

Duchess

PS technical  difficulties on my crestie's part, but pictures to be posted soon!

594.5KB

• ColleenT, Rach and DebbsHereNow like this
[URL="http://barepawsrescue.org/"][/URL]

Galaxiegirl

Galaxiegirl

Rescue dog

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts
Oh sweet Duchess, you are so very welcome! If anyone deserves to have a lovely Chrismas it's you. I know your forever family is out there waiting for you and will find you in the New Year!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your foster family,

Santa

Ps a photo would indeed be lovely!
  • My Crestie likes this

My Crestie

My Crestie

Chanelly's Mom

• Members
  • 1,828 posts

Galaxie Girl:

Please email me so that I can forward you all the pictures and then if possible you can post them to this thread for everyone to see.  I didn't have trouble posting on the old server.  I am so sorry for the delay showing you Duchess loving her gifts!

[URL="http://barepawsrescue.org/"][/URL]

Galaxiegirl

Galaxiegirl

Rescue dog

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts
Photos of sweet Duchess with her Secret Santa gifts! Thanks to her foster family for the lovely shots and to Chanelly's mom for passing them on.Attached File  image.jpg   237.65KB   0 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   256.75KB   0 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   195.86KB   0 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   216.67KB   0 downloads
  • ColleenT, Rach, SableGrace and 1 other like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users