Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fifi Update

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

PrincessFifi

PrincessFifi
  • LocationWest Texas
I though I'd give a quick update for everyone on Fifi. She is doing very well and is completely back to normal :) She was so skinny when we finally got her back I was afraid it was going to be hard to put the weigh back on, but within 3 weeks she had just about all of it back! I was amazed! Anywho, she is back to her same ol silly, crazy, lovable self :) Here's pics I took of her week by week....
And the last pic is from a week or so ago, Fifi warming her tosh by the fire :)

Attached Files

• ann, porterk, Rach and 4 others like this

poodlemom

poodlemom

Crate Trained

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts
So happy for you and fifi
Love my dogs

RICKYSmomma

RICKYSmomma

RICKYSmomma

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Yay! She looks great! And looks like she didn't end up finding a boyfriend in the woods either... phew! haha

tinaborgen

tinaborgen

Best In Show

• Members
  • 2,718 posts

wow so skinny in first one bless her, she did so well to survive. aw so happy for her that home safe and sound :D and happy xx

Posted ImagePosted Image[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bella&Marley's Mommy

Bella&Marley's Mommy

woofieandmeowers.com

• Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPottsville, PA
Yay, that's awesome news!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Posted Image

laramax

laramax
  • LocationSuffolk. UK

So pleased to hear she is back to her normal self again.  She was so very thin when you got her back but you have done a great job in getting her back to looking well again - well done.  I just love a happy ending.

“Dogs don’t say anything with no meaning, unlike humans.” - Turid Rugaas 2011

Elleryeviesignature2

Best wishes from Laramax, Ellery and Evie my little Powderpuffs

yecartmannew

yecartmannew

Crate Trained

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • LocationSomerset UK

I am really glad she is back to normal and looking well

Char, Muffy and Ginger

Char, Muffy and Ginger

Show Dog

• Members
  • 2,415 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada
She's lookin much better!so happy for you guys!

PrincessFifi

PrincessFifi
  • LocationWest Texas
Thank you everyone :) We are so very happy to have her back, it wasn't the same without her :)
  • laramax likes this

ColleenT

ColleenT

Fairy Dogmother

• Members
  • 16,463 posts
  • LocationEastern PA

that first photo is heartbreaking. Glad to see her back to normal. 

PIXIE, POLLY, STEVE, IVY, SPIKE

pixsmileavat.jpgpollyavat4.jpgstevehuntsmall3.jpgivycrush2.jpgspikesiggy1.jpg

My Crestie

My Crestie

Chanelly's Mom

• Members
  • 1,828 posts

Happy ending thank goodness!

[URL="http://barepawsrescue.org/"][/URL]

kevlaur

kevlaur
  • LocationNorthern, BC

OMG I knew she would be thin but she was so thin ...... She is looking great now you did a wonderful job getting the weight back on but then again the ferocious crestie appetite probably helped too. She is a survivor that one and I bet she won't be too keen to take off on your own adventures any time soon.

DCP_2493-1.jpg

~ ~ ~ ~ Suki ~ ~ ~~

Puppies are nature's remedy for feeling unloved, plus numerous other ailments of life.

Richard Allan Palm

jakksmum

jakksmum

Show Dog

• Members
  • 2,234 posts

so glad she is doing so well.....she looks wonderful !

ann

ann
  • LocationBerkshire. England. UK.

The first pic; is heartbreaking. It's so good to see her back to normal. How is Lexi doing.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace, Jimi Hendrix. All dogs go to Heaven, but some dogs live in Hell. Please don't support puppy farmers.

PufferNekkie Gang

PufferNekkie Gang

Loved Completely

• Members
  • 365 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

What a wonderful update!

Proud MaMa to Ellee, Blossom, Fred, Lyric and Pippy

PrincessFifi

PrincessFifi
  • LocationWest Texas

Lexi is doing very well! She has changed so much over the past month or so. She used to be very shy and scared, especially of my kids! Now, she is so outgoing, loves everyone, even licks my kids in the face! And she will smile at you, it is the cutest thing ever!!! She is a completely different dog! She turns 7 months old on the 27th :) We did go through a little bout of hair loss with her. It started as a small patch on her crest right in front of her ear, above her eye, then grew to where her ear and all the way down her neck was bald on one side!!! I took her in and the vet said it was most likely allergies, so he gave us some meds and its finally growing back :) Love my little peanut!

• ann likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users