Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Gromit Says Thank You!!!!!!!!!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

abbybuttons

abbybuttons

The Rat Pack's Mom

• Members
  • 3,466 posts
Gromit met his Secret Santa Craft Girl today and he really, really liked her. He says TANK YOU for all his loot! He got 5 new pairs of fleece Jammie's specially made for him, 4 new squeaky stuffed toys, a big bag of homemade sweet potato chips, a big bag of Wellness yogurt and apple biscuits and a new harness and matching leash. He says he feels so special and he is in love with Craftygirl now!

Attached Files

• ColleenT likes this
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Abby Grace, Angel, Diesel, Bella and SmudgeHeaven is the place where all the dogs you have ever loved come to greet you.

abbybuttons

abbybuttons

The Rat Pack's Mom

• Members
  • 3,466 posts
I swear I don't understand why the pictures I post from my IPad are always sideways or upside down *sigh*. And it wouldn't upload the video of him getting his prezzies
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Abby Grace, Angel, Diesel, Bella and SmudgeHeaven is the place where all the dogs you have ever loved come to greet you.

tinaborgen

tinaborgen

Best In Show

• Members
  • 2,718 posts

aw very cute :) same thing happens on my ipad if put photos to laptop most upside down... shows correctly on ipad so who knows why! just turn your head upside down and see it fine :D

• abbybuttons likes this
Posted ImagePosted Image[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PrincessFifi

PrincessFifi
  • LocationWest Texas
Yeah for grommit having a merry Christmas! He totally deserves it!!! I posted this before but not sure if everyone saw it. If you pics are uploading upside down or sideways, edit your pic, turn it sideways and save it then edit again and turn back the right way and save. After that when you upload it will be there right way :) Hope that makes sense, lol!

Stollsilver

Stollsilver

What a lucky pup Gromit is!  He scored some great presents.

Rudy, Abby & Poco (running free 5/30/12)Posted Image

CraftyGirl

CraftyGirl
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

It was very nice to meet you today, Gromit!!! Hope you get your forever home soon buddy!! Were you able to take a nice nap after we left? My pups have been sleeping all day since we got home.

Edited by CraftyGirl, 15 December 2013 - 11:14 PM.

• abbybuttons likes this

abbybuttons

abbybuttons

The Rat Pack's Mom

• Members
  • 3,466 posts
Yep they are all passed out on the chairs and sofa. Thank you again for all his gifts........you have been so generous!

l1ltaral1l

l1ltaral1l

Best In Show

• Members
  • 3,100 posts
  • LocationBethlehem, PA

That is awesome - what great gifts!  I heard he did great for you Craftygirl.  Maybe you need a new addition for the Holidays?? LOL

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My Crestie

My Crestie

Chanelly's Mom

• Members
  • 1,828 posts

What amazing presents!  I can not wait to see the pictures right side up!  Yay for Gromit.  He has been in foster care so long and to see him showered with some extra loving just is amazing!  Not only does he have a fantastic and loving foster Mom he had a rocking Secret Santa!  Thank you so much Craftygirl!!!  

[URL="http://barepawsrescue.org/"][/URL]

CraftyGirl

CraftyGirl
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

That is awesome - what great gifts!  I heard he did great for you Craftygirl.  Maybe you need a new addition for the Holidays?? LOL

Gromit was a total sweetie!! Two is our limit for now though, two people, two dogs lol. I don't see why Gromit has been in rescue so long though, he is so friendly and sat right on my lap for a long while.

Laura

Laura

• Administrators
  • 10,362 posts

Gromit was a total sweetie!! Two is our limit for now though, two people, two dogs lol. I don't see why Gromit has been in rescue so long though, he is so friendly and sat right on my lap for a long while.

Trust me, if I didn't already have four, he would not be in rescue much longer.  His personality sounds like exactly the dog I would love to add to my group.  I don't really have a major snuggler anymore and I would love to have Gromit to fill this need, but it is not going to happen.  There must be someone out there who really wants the love of a snuggle-bug as much as I do!  

• abbybuttons and My Crestie like this

If life hands you melons, you're probably dyslexic. http://www.facebook....ethelovemuffin/http://www.louiethelovemuffin.com/LaxPi.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users