Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Mia 2013

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

My Crestie

My Crestie

Chanelly's Mom

• Members
  • 1,828 posts
Posted ImageMia is a six year old Chinese Crested who loves to be cuddled. She enjoys quality family time by nesting in your lap and enjoys playing with the other pups in the family (also Chinese Crested). She is extremely gentle natured and is sweet as they come. Mia is friendly, warm and loving. She is wonderful with adults as well as children. Mia loves to play, snuggle at night-night time in the bed with someone, and loves taking her walks.Miss Mia would love to extend her wardrobe with warm sweaters and even a holiday dress. Mia is a perfect size M. She could also use a new little harness and leash. She loves plush toys to play with and would greatly appreciate a flat, doggie mattress. Mia thanks you for your generosity in-advance on her little Christmas wishes.Thank you very much,Foster Momma Reynolds & Mona Mia

My Crestie

My Crestie

Chanelly's Mom

• Members
  • 1,828 posts
Mia has a Secret Santa!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users