Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Nemo 2013

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

My Crestie

My Crestie

Chanelly's Mom

• Members
  • 1,828 posts
Posted Image Nemo is being fostered by Crush's very own Debbsherenow. She will post a wish list and measurements very soon!http://barepawsrescu...available3.html

DebbsHereNow

DebbsHereNow

Best In Show

• Members
  • 5,149 posts
  • LocationGlen Mills, PA
Nemo is a fantastic dog, I would be a foster failure for sure if I could afford more Vet bills. Today is bath day in the household, and I just bathed Nemo. He is an angel. He does not fight, or move or even shake. He is precious. He is a very happy dog! Loves his squeeky toys and MUST sleep on the bed with his family. ( I tried to crate him the first 3 nights and all he did was cry)

My Crestie

My Crestie

Chanelly's Mom

• Members
  • 1,828 posts
Nemo's measurements: Neck is 10 inches, chest is 17 inches and from neck to base of tail, down his back is 12 inches. and I will send you a pic I took today after his bath and grooming. I must have taken 30 pictures until I finally got one of him looking up! LOL

My Crestie

My Crestie

Chanelly's Mom

• Members
  • 1,828 posts
http://us-mg205.mail...id=YahooMailNeo

My Crestie

My Crestie

Chanelly's Mom

• Members
  • 1,828 posts
Nemo has a secret santa!P.S. Debbsherenow is the foster Mom of Nemo and I just want to say what an amazing job she is doing with grooming him. If you look at the original pictures of Nemo on the Bare Paws website and then the recent ones she took they do not even look like the same dog. Way to go Deb!

My Crestie

My Crestie

Chanelly's Mom

• Members
  • 1,828 posts

Could Nemo's Secret Santa please PM me ASAP?  I lost my PMs during the move to the new server and I can't remember who you are, but I know you have a package ready to ship or have shipped.  Please PM me ASAP.

[URL="http://barepawsrescue.org/"][/URL]

My Crestie

My Crestie

Chanelly's Mom

• Members
  • 1,828 posts

Deb or I will be posting a thank you to Nemo's secret Santa.  We have been brainstorming good ideas on what to do with his gifts to benefit other rescued cresties.  We will however show you what his generous secret santa purchased him and thank her properly!  This was a really hard thing for such generous people to have to go through.  Deb got the package the day Nemo went to the bridge and our generous Crusher deedswan sent special gifts just for him that he was never to enjoy.  Sad all around, but I promise in the end futuire cresties in the rescue will benefit and that is something special and warm for this holiday season! 

• Rach and l1ltaral1l like this
[URL="http://barepawsrescue.org/"][/URL]

DebbsHereNow

DebbsHereNow

Best In Show

• Members
  • 5,149 posts
  • LocationGlen Mills, PA

We would like to thank Deedswan ( Dee) from the bottom of our hears for the wonderful Secret Sants gifts she sent to Nemo. Our beloved little guy did not get a chance to see them, he was called to Rainbow Bridge before they arrived. He would have loved these gifts, I can just imagine him strutting around in his Gingerbread man collar and leash, His new green plaid PJs ( he always had hand me downs here) and playing with his rabbit toy and demolishing his treats so fast. I had to put the gifts aside for a while, because they made me tear up. ( as I am doing right now) . We plan to auction these off somehow, to benefit the rescue. Thank you again Dee, you were wonderful for volunteering to be his Secret Santa.

Attached File  Nemo's secret santa gifts.jpg   90.24KB   0 downloads

Attached File  Nemo face.jpg   143.01KB   0 downloads

• Laura, deedswan, Rach and 2 others like this
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC](Left to right, back,) ( cousin) Chester, Rocco, Jay Jay,(front) Bonnie, Vinny and Sophie!Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users