Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

2013 Holiday Secret Santa for Bare Paws pups!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

My Crestie

My Crestie

Chanelly's Mom

• Members
  • 1,828 posts
Hi everyone. I wanted you to know I am collecting info from foster parents at Bare Paws and will have our dogs posted on a rolling in basis in the next few days. These dogs would love a Crush Secret Santa. If you read a bio and want to be that dog's secret santa please PM me. And thank you so much in advance!!!Lisa

Puffalicious Momma

Puffalicious Momma

Top Dog!

• Members
  • 9,498 posts
I would love to !!

armanicrazi

armanicrazi

Armani and Mya

• Members
  • 5,216 posts
Yayy!!!!

My Crestie

My Crestie

Chanelly's Mom

• Members
  • 1,828 posts
Please PM me if you want to join Secret Santa. Crush members interested in being the Secret Santa of a dog from Bare Paws rescue can! Just PM me the dog you want to be Santa for or that you want me to assign you a dog and I will.

My Crestie

My Crestie

Chanelly's Mom

• Members
  • 1,828 posts
Here is an update on the Crush/Bare Paws Secret Santa. As of this morning: Skye, Nemo, Zola and Harry all still need secret Santas. PM me if you are interested in being a secret santa and I can assign you a pup. We also may have more of our pups added soon. Thanks to everyone who is participating. I know these pups will love to have something special to bring to their forever homes someday! Crush rocks!

My Crestie

My Crestie

Chanelly's Mom

• Members
  • 1,828 posts
Looking for Skye, Zola and Harry!

tinaborgen

tinaborgen

Best In Show

• Members
  • 2,718 posts
never done this before... same procedure as secret santa (just one way thing obv being different) would love to give a resuce a little something, cant afford much but nice to do something :)

My Crestie

My Crestie

Chanelly's Mom

• Members
  • 1,828 posts
Sure you can. PM me if you are interested!

My Crestie

My Crestie

Chanelly's Mom

• Members
  • 1,828 posts
Skye is still looking for a Secret Santa!!!

My Crestie

My Crestie

Chanelly's Mom

• Members
  • 1,828 posts
Skye has a secret Santa. Please PM me if you want a pup as we may be adding a few other pups as I am waiting from a foster Mom with two foster pups to email me. We also can double up to make the holidays extra special.

My Crestie

My Crestie

Chanelly's Mom

• Members
  • 1,828 posts
I just added Chewy and Big Dawg who hope they are not too late in the game to get their very own Secret Santa (or even better a forever home!) If you want to be a secret santa for a rescue dog this holiday season please PM me!

Ups N Downs

Ups N Downs
  • LocationThe epicenter of Crush
It's a very rewarding experience guys!! I am a SS for a Bare Paws rescue and I can't wait to see my pup with their goodies!!

My Crestie

My Crestie

Chanelly's Mom

• Members
  • 1,828 posts
Chewy and Big Dawg have a Secret Santa!

ColleenT

ColleenT

Fairy Dogmother

• Members
  • 16,463 posts
  • LocationEastern PA
are there any dogs who do NOT have a SS? let me know.

My Crestie

My Crestie

Chanelly's Mom

• Members
  • 1,828 posts

Hey all:  Because of the move to the new server I lost all of my private messages.  That means I lost track of our conversations including which dog you are the Secret Santa for.  Could everyone participating that has not already contacted me since the move, please shoot me a private message reminding me which pup you are shopping for and when you might be ready top send out their package?  Thanks to everyone for your participation and thanks especially for your understanding how the move affected my communication with you.

• porterk likes this
[URL="http://barepawsrescue.org/"][/URL]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users