Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Very Bad News

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

Kimm

Kimm
Oh wonderful! More positive vibes for a successful surgery and a quick recovery :)

1crestie

1crestie
  • LocationSo. California
Good news. Sending vibes from our pack to Charm!

kevlaur

kevlaur
  • LocationNorthern, BC
{{{{{{{ More Vibes coming from BC .... healing vibes and lucky vibes for your little Charm. }}}}}}}}

Kophee

Kophee

Show Dog

• Members
  • 1,390 posts
  • LocationCoeur D'Alene Idaho
Very Bad NewsWe are all sending positive vibes ..... Remember CC vibes always come by the ton.... Please keep us updated

GrandCynth

GrandCynth

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 28,085 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Sending lots more positive vibes for little Charm. I'm hoping it's just a lipoma (fatty tumor), as they become pretty common as dogs age, and are easy to remove.

ann

ann
  • LocationBerkshire. England. UK.
Good news that it's not attached to anything and is being removed asap. Sending many Crush vibes for her surgery. I hope you all have a great day out in the forest, and the weather is nice for you. The girls all send hugs for Charm.

Stollsilver

Stollsilver
Encouraging news! Lots of vibes for a successful surgery on Friday and an awesome picnic on Thursday.:++:

Ups N Downs

Ups N Downs
  • LocationThe epicenter of Crush
Good news for Charm and her mom and dad! Still sending positive vibes for you guys!

Char, Muffy and Ginger

Char, Muffy and Ginger

Show Dog

• Members
  • 2,415 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada
That sounds like good news ish! Yay! Sending lots more vibes for Charm! Oxoxoxoxoxxo and hoping you guys have tons of fun on your picnic!

Puffalicious Momma

Puffalicious Momma

Top Dog!

• Members
  • 9,498 posts
praying for sweet Charm (())

Donnah Reys

Donnah Reys
  • LocationCalgary Alberta Canada
positive vibes and hugs

Shell

Shell

Top Dog!

• Members
  • 5,868 posts
I've come in late, but only to find good news. Still sending positive vibes for Charms surgery.

Davyde

Davyde
  • LocationStepping over the Pug
Thank you.Charm's surgery went very well, and has all healed very cleanly. I actually went back to posting in the "Charm Updates" thread as she is doing well enough that "Very Bad News" seemed a touch over-dramatic!:oops:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users