Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Feeling down at the moment.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

yodatinker

yodatinker

Show Dog

• Members
  • 872 posts
I am so sorry you have to deal with this. Shame on the daughter for not being more helpful.I know it is never easy to make the decision to put a dog down but as you mentioned it should have been done earlier due to her horrible pain. Bless you for taking this one and for taking on the remaining senior dog as well.

ann

ann
  • LocationBerkshire. England. UK.
Sadly, My friend died this morning.. At least she is no longer in pain and will be re-united with her beloved dogs across the Bridge. Her little Puff will stay with me, unless her family want her, which is unlikely.

Ups N Downs

Ups N Downs
  • LocationThe epicenter of Crush
(((Ann))) ::(:

morag

morag

The Welsh Wench

• Members
  • 17,217 posts
Aww Ann, my sincerest condolences hun.

kevlaur

kevlaur
  • LocationNorthern, BC
so sad and yet a relief that she is no longer suffering. ((((huggs))))

Stollsilver

Stollsilver
Oh Ann, I'm so sorry. I'm glad little puff girl has a great home.

Rosied

Rosied

Top Dog!

• Members
  • 7,014 posts
So sorry to see this post Ann big hugs to you to match that big generous heart of yours

Davyde

Davyde
  • LocationStepping over the Pug
Given their treatment of the dogs so far, I hope the Puff's "family" never want her back.I am sure you will provide or find a much better home for the poor dog, and I believe that is what your friend would want.

Char, Muffy and Ginger

Char, Muffy and Ginger

Show Dog

• Members
  • 2,415 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada
((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))) oh Ann I am very sorry. Much love from me and my crew, and pleases give yourself, and little puff an extra snuggle each from me oxoxoxo

Donnah Reys

Donnah Reys
  • LocationCalgary Alberta Canada
Your friend's energy is now soaring and running with her loved ones. I bet she is smiling and sending you warm vibes. You are a true friend, wish there were more people like you. Hugs Hugs Hugs

ann

ann
  • LocationBerkshire. England. UK.
That's a beautiful thought Donnah. Thank you, I shall hang on to it.

Puffalicious Momma

Puffalicious Momma

Top Dog!

• Members
  • 9,498 posts
that is a heavy load you had to handle there Ann :(I feel that your friend maybe kind of lost touch with the actual goings on of things and never realised how seriously ill her furbaby was ....Unfortunately that meant you had to step up and relieve this dog of her suffering ....you did the right thing and I guess your friend knew that she could not rely on her own family to see her dogs' best interest in the end of her days on earth .....I am so sorry for your friend and I am even more sorry that her daughter did not step up to the plate and take care of her mother's heart which were her dogs . That wasn't fair to you I am glad the puff girl has you in her life now she needs a stable caregiver to make her feel safe amidst losing her mom hugs to you (())

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users